Enjoy the Manly mauling of Dessies Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for posting this. I was in an aeroplane when the game was played and I'd only seen the highlights. My observations, apart from the obvious ones enuciated by many earlier poster, are:
We now have speed; offloading ability, fitness and enthusiasm.
I love the way Uate and Lawrence are just balls of energy. Many of our players look like they have been carved from granite - no sign of anyone being unfit. Green is playing more of a halfback role, allowing DCE to be more ad-lib. He is taking many of the line kicks and easing the burden off Cherry. We also won the penalty count, which is a rarity. That first 40-minutes was sublime; almost no mistakes and showing the flair I've come to love from Manly teams of the past.

Thanks for posting this. I was in an aeroplane when the game was played and I'd only seen the highlights. My observations, apart from the obvious ones enuciated by many earlier poster, are:
We now have speed; offloading ability, fitness and enthusiasm.
I love the way Uate and Lawrence are just balls of energy. Many of our players look like they have been carved from granite - no sign of anyone being unfit. Green is playing more of a halfback role, allowing DCE to be more ad-lib. He is taking many of the line kicks and easing the burden off Cherry. We also won the penalty count, which is a rarity. That first 40-minutes was sublime; almost no mistakes and showing the flair I've come to love from Manly teams of the past.
Welcome back The Who . You were in an airplane and our Sea eagles were also flying high .
No team flies higher than the mighty Sea eagles !!!
eagle5n-1-web.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4