Embarrassing / goofy things I've done.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
OK guys, feel free to join in. No time limit. Only if you're game (which I bet you're not).

Dearly departed Earnie told me a few when we were pm'ing and emailing, some great laughs there. Rest in Peace mate.

TODAY! - I decided to go snowboarding. If I haven't mentioned it 10,000 times, I'm an Aussie trapped in Canada.

Getting off the chairlift is always tricky as you only have 1 foot clipped in. The other has to quickly find the stomp pad on the snowboard or you'll go a over t.

Today as I was getting off the chairlift, my foot missed the stomp pad.

I didn't go a over t (as I'm not a noob boarder) so I was looking at my feet desperately trying to get my foot on the board and onto the stomp pad.

When I finally did, I looked up only to see I was heading straight at the "meet here" sign ski resorts put about 15 metres from where the chairlift unloads their passengers.

It was too late.

BOING BOINGINGINGNING... was the sound as I hit the sign front on.

It flipped me around onto my butt, and as I was sliding down the hill, head first, I could hear the 20 or so people already starting to laugh.

Yeah, there's no cool way to recover from that.

I think I can still hear my better half giggling at the sight.

The last time that many people laughed at me was on a flight from Australia to New Zealand, but that's another story.

edit: if you read this, you owe me a like!!!!

globaleagle said:
OK guys, feel free to join in. No time limit. Only if you're game (which I bet you're not).

Dearly departed Earnie told me a few when we were pm'ing and emailing, some great laughs there. Rest in Peace mate.

TODAY! - I decided to go snowboarding. If I haven't mentioned it 10,000 times, I'm an Aussie trapped in Canada.

Getting off the chairlift is always tricky as you only have 1 foot clipped in. The other has to quickly find the stomp pad on the snowboard or you'll go a over t.

Today as I was getting off the chairlift, my foot missed the stomp pad.

I didn't go a over t (as I'm not a noob boarder) so I was looking at my feet desperately trying to get my foot on the board and onto the stomp pad.

When I finally did, I looked up only to see I was heading straight at the "meet here" sign ski resorts put about 15 metres from where the chairlift unloads their passengers.

It was too late.

BOING BOINGINGINGNING... was the sound as I hit the sign front on.

It flipped me around onto my butt, and as I was sliding down the hill, head first, I could hear the 20 or so people already starting to laugh.

Yeah, there's no cool way to recover from that.

I think I can still hear my better half giggling at the sight.

The last time that many people laughed at me was on a flight from Australia to New Zealand, but that's another story.

edit: if you read this, you owe me a like!!!!

I once went to the shops without putting product in my hair

Really, only 80 views, I should do more embarrassing shizzle.

Like using the word shizzle.

Okay so ive done a lot of embarrassing stuff over my life, (I promised myself that I won't mention anybody's mother [you know who im talking about] as to not offend) but recently in a semi final I missed second base when going 1st to third on a hit to right field! I'm meant to be the older more :)experienced one in the team (of mostly jnrs) and my desperate effort to get back to 2nd was more than a bit embarrassing. Luckily we scrapped through 12-5. :)

So 10 mins before I go to board a train t Antwerp yesterday for a meeting a lady dropped her things. I bent over to help her pick them up and my pants ripped. I had to do the one hour journey and a walk through Antwerp to buy new ones with ripped pants.

Ripped right down the back

Embarrassing but funny, I made a whole lot of jokes at my own expense

SOMETHING WORSE!!!!!

I am going through all my stuff at my parents place. Donating a heap and sorting out what I want to take to Canada...etc

Found some old photos of me at school (grade 12)

And for some reason I was.....

I was.....

I was wearing a Parra jersey!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have no friggen idea why. I can't remember ever liking Parra, nor actually being that into league at school.

So I share this with you, throwing myself at your mercy, begging for forgiveness and thinking that probably someone got me the jersey for christmas, somewhere cheap...and I stupidly wore it.

Plus it went disgusting with my multi flouro coloured boardies!

Gawd, what was I thinking?

Sorry Manly, but it never happened again!!!!

Fancy dress party perhaps ?? Come as your favourite retard (apologies to all the retards out there for comparing them to Parra fans)

A friend of mine sent me a photo of her and I the other day....I had long hair....WTF was I thinking

Dan said:
A friend of mine sent me a photo of her and I the other day....I had long hair....WTF was I thinking

you were probably thinking...."Am I a chance with her?!?!?!?"

#whatallboysthink

Going thru some old uni videos today....

sigh :heart:

globaleagle said:
SOMETHING WORSE!!!!!

I am going through all my stuff at my parents place. Donating a heap and sorting out what I want to take to Canada...etc

Found some old photos of me at school (grade 12)

And for some reason I was.....

I was.....

I was wearing a Parra jersey!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have no friggen idea why. I can't remember ever liking Parra, nor actually being that into league at school.

So I share this with you, throwing myself at your mercy, begging for forgiveness and thinking that probably someone got me the jersey for christmas, somewhere cheap...and I stupidly wore it.

Plus it went disgusting with my multi flouro coloured boardies!

Gawd, what was I thinking?

Sorry Manly, but it never happened again!!!!

My secret shame

There is a photo of me at my parents house wearing a soufs jersey (I was 3 at the time)

No matter how much I wash I will never ever feel completely clean

Yep - old man is a bunnies fan and he tried to turn me into one...I have never forgiven him

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

you were probably thinking...."Am I a chance with her?!?!?!?"

#whatallboysthink

Going thru some old uni videos today....

sigh :heart:

I should change that. She is now a friend, then girlfriend

I was in a lineup for a ride at movie world some years back. For those of you who have been, there's usually a bit going on around for you to look at while you wait.

So i'm just having a gander and walk back to my girlfriend and give her a friendly squeeze on the bum.

Only to look up and see that its not infact my girlfriend, it was a lady infront of us and i'm squeezing it in front of her entire family. She was a good sort but still, it was damn embarrassing... and not many places you can take cover when in a queue.

^lol

There are ads on tv mimicking what you have done! Hope you slept with them both!!! (kidding)

For some reason I get stage fright when I urinate at a urinal with other men there. I have to go in to a cubical and even then its a struggle. Anyways im at the 07 grand final and its halftime and I really need to pee so I head in to the toilets and why the hell does ANZ stadium only have 2 friggen cubicals in their dunnies?? And why are they always clogged?? So I stood there with my member out for almost the entire half time break trying to pee amongst all these men doing it with ease while my brother just stood there laughing at me.. I ended up peeing in a clogged toilet cubical when I finally found an empty one and it almost spilled out on to the floor.. lucky we got hammered hey made the night even better ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4