Elliott

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
ok he is no Turbo- but Who tf is ??
I thought 2nd half was outstanding....I called out just be safe but he done this and more - including a trysaver on Murrey - puts Taufua away in a return to set up great field position...done his job and more.
Well played Elliott- you played your part in that Massive victory!!

Wasn't impressed the first couple of rounds but I thought he was going OK at centre in the first half today and then covered well for Turbo in the second half, not got the dynamism of Tom but who has?

I love how these guys say he is ordinary, or not a first grader, after he just covered an important position after we lost one of our best players mid game... like they are some sort of experts lol, armchair critics, give the guy a break ffs....
Mate it’s typical of some in here to continuously rubbish our roster & certain players. Like you say “experts” who wouldn’t know one end of the Steeden from the other

I thought he did really well. Grabbing Murray by the collar when he looked certain to score, running hard up the middle, and that kick in the ingoal was special. I’ll admit watching him at the Titans I was less than thrilled when we bought him, but the pressure he must’ve felt to produce when Tommy was gone must have been massive. Well done to him.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6