Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gold!
652F7E83-F7F9-47AC-8228-FE8ACD8A102D.jpeg
B2FF45CB-28BE-42CC-9107-BF01537228C8.jpeg
Pulling a wall down in my new (old) house ... these papers are from December 1973, a Sea Eagle premiership year
There is even an ad for a Frank Hyde album

Whoever says things like "Sandwiches need the proper bread to protein ratio" need a "fist to head" ratio readjustment.

the end

@HoldenV8 ... didn't know where else to post this ... and I am sure the Moose won't mind ... are these 2 typical of the youth of Adelaide ?

Sadly yes lol.

At least the boy knew to mention an actual Adelaide suburb and not another bloody state. Geez just how dumb is she?

I don't want to cast social stereotypes on people, but she is definitely one who is going to end up living on Centrelink with 2-3 kids from 2-3 different dads (probably other drug effed deadbeats who can't afford kids either), living in cheap housing and complaining she can't afford the cost of raising her kids all while making sure she has her smokes, grog and pot on pay day..

Last edited:
Quick quiz:
So for these kids' lack of knowledge and sophistication, the fault lies with:
a) the kids
b) their parents
c) SA education system
4) Australia
5) China
6) Todd Greenberg

Ah forget that last post wrong thread!
Instead here is a pic from last night when, though it's not yet winter, the temperature suddenly dropped - dog had to cuddle up with both bunny and puppy. [not a good angle for puppy] [also, note the latter two are merely stuffed toys]
daisy 3.JPG

Cool group nickname:

A murder of crows.

Totally lame group nickname:

An unkindness of Ravens.

Like... c'mon man. Can you imagine a murder of crows perched near an unkindness of Ravens?

crows: "Hey dudes... nice 'unkindness' ya got over there. Ooooh scary stuff!"

ravens: "Shut up guys.. like well... we have a poem written about us by Poe, so there!"

crows: "Yeah, that's not helping your cause. Ya want a doily to put under your green tea cup and saucer? Caw caw caw ca caw ca ca caw"

TIME TO FEEL STUPID:

What is a little known fact about percentages that you all probably don't know?

Percentages are reversible.

8% of 25 is the same as
25% of 8

And one is much easier to do in your head than the other!!!!!

@ellakasmar I'm tagging you as you liked my "alpha-bet" factiod.

NO ... You need to get out more ...

Never trusting you again.

Opened the door to go outside and there's a big ole pile of bear poop at the front door.

closed door
locked door

vowed never to go out again!

A few years ago the lads asked me to do a fly-over for some doco they were making.

I think it went quite well!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6