Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fear followed by relief:

Fear
: Getting a card from the mother in law wishing you a happy wedding anniversary and you don't know today's date.

Relief: Checking today's date and seeing there's still a few days to go.

Update: It's 5.17pm and I was the first one to remember the wedding anniversary.
lol, we suck!

Speaking of irony, it's amazing when one reads "I don't see how quoting anything helps," then they go on to use quotes to try to prove their pov.
Derpity derp derp
-aristotle

Mornin' Champs and Champettes!

Welcome to Monday.

QC8QIIB.jpg

P5b4Zr3.jpg

0FWF09j.jpg

I hope your knees hurt less than mine! lol
My knees hurt just looking at that. Can't express my level of jealousy though. I'd love to be snowboarding right now.

My knees hurt just looking at that. Can't express my level of jealousy though. I'd love to be snowboarding right now.

Me as well! All the damn mountains are closed. So unfair to see them every day unused. I guess I could walk up but ... nah.

Also (as you know) photos and video always seem to flatten the terrain out. Everything looks almost a green run (hence why I tried to get a side on pic).

If you bump into the young'uns who think it's "kewl" to spell certain words incorrectly, you can tell them that the origins of the word 'OK' has a similar story, but from way back in the 1800's.

OK....

Mid 19th century (originally US): probably an abbreviation of orl korrect, humorous form of all correct, from English.

Popularized as a slogan during President Van Buren's re-election campaign of 1840 in the US; his nickname Old Kinderhook (derived from his birthplace) provided the initials.

So take that @ellakasmar , @Bring back the.... Biff? and you other kids! lol

If you bump into the young'uns who think it's "kewl" to spell certain words incorrectly, you can tell them that the origins of the word 'OK' has a similar story, but from way back in the 1800's.

OK....

Mid 19th century (originally US): probably an abbreviation of orl korrect, humorous form of all correct, from English.

Popularized as a slogan during President Van Buren's re-election campaign of 1840 in the US; his nickname Old Kinderhook (derived from his birthplace) provided the initials.

So take that @ellakasmar , @Bring back the.... Biff? and you other kids! lol
Ah yes the Van Buren boys... have you heard of them? A gang of street toughs named after President Van Buren

There's a guy, Nigel Howard how does the 'sign language' behind the Heath officer and health minister in BC.

He's getting a decent sized fan club because his signing is so expressive...and kinda hilarious.

Have a smile...

You know you gotta re-think those life choices when you go into a pizza place to pick up a few pizzas and the owner comes out-takes one look at you- and hands you a voucher for a free salad!

Hey GE if you ever need to well, um pick a lock this guy has a great channel

The famous "youtube algorithm" took me to his channel 2 nights ago!!!

I was watching a few videos and I got this out of it.... most locks are utter crap!

And lol - his April first clips are pretty good. "her backdoor is really tight.....and is far dirtier than back when we were dating" @:D@:D

The famous "youtube algorithm" took me to his channel 2 nights ago!!!

I was watching a few videos and I got this out of it.... most locks are utter crap!

And lol - his April first clips are pretty good. "her backdoor is really tight.....and is far dirtier than back when we were dating" @:D@:D
I purchased a cheap lock picking kit off banggood a few years ago, all i can say is yes, most locks are utter crap

I've often thought about how cool it would be to go back in time and wow everyone with my futuristic knowledge but....the reality is it'd be like:

Me: "Stop using copper people...use bronze!"

The mob: Ok! How do you make bronze?

Me: I dunno.

The mob: Aluminium?

Me: Same, sorry.

The mob: High tensile steel?

Me: Errrrrr.

The mob: Stone him!

Me: Fair enough.

It's amazing what you get used to.

For the first time in a billion years petrol here is under a dollar a litre.

I called into one local and the price was 99.9c and I thought "Aww man, 3 klms down the road it's only 96.9!" - as if the dollar price was a ripoff!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2