Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SCREW YOU MONDAYS! SCREW YOU RIGHT TO HELL!

:(

6AUuaN7.jpg

Bloomin' heck

Almost TWO MONTHS. Picked the car up yesterday, there is still one tiny plastic cover part that still hasn't come in but car is ok to drive. The repair shop was terrible. Start of Feb they said, and after dodging calls and just making new b/s up when we got them, finally got the car back.

Keep in mind our insurance is designed for "Priority repairs" so what a lot of crap that turned out to be.

IN better news, just heard that the determining insurance company ruled that we were 0% at fault. It's good because we spent $1100 on renting a jeep and can now get that money back (that's over the $1500 included rental our insurance gives us.)

It should have been written off. 13k worth of repairs is just too much. Good luck trying to resell that at a decent price, ge!

That's good, at least you wouldn't have startled them with the loud music (only with rear-ending them!)

I should add, as I don't want to see Woodsie sad via emoticons, that I was way behind the car, my hand was already on the volume knob and I realised as soon as I did it, then braked. There was no near miss or locking up or anything.

The end

^ lol

I don't expect anyone to watch 10 mins ....but take note nrl 'journos', this is how you talk positively about yer team!

^ haha ge uber hella funny.

Anyway, took the 17 year old doggo to the vet yesterday just for some standard blood work. When she came out she had two bandaids on and seemed wet.

I asked what happened and the vet tech said they tried to get blood from her front leg....but she kept biting, so they tried the back leg so she pee'ed all over them (so they had to give her a bath).

I thought - atta girl, you go down swinging!!!

Id1BhO7.jpg

Fear followed by relief:

Fear
: Getting a card from the mother in law wishing you a happy wedding anniversary and you don't know today's date.

Relief: Checking today's date and seeing there's still a few days to go.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6