Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
^ I'm over mine....but sense of taste is just coming back. Always happens....sense of smell and taste goes for about 2 weeks! Annoying!

By the way....

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

The word Queue is just the LETTER Q followed by 4 SILENT LETTERS!!!!!!!

Revolt!

^ I'm over mine....but sense of taste is just coming back. Always happens....sense of smell and taste goes for about 2 weeks! Annoying!

By the way....

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

The word Queue is just the LETTER Q followed by 4 SILENT LETTERS!!!!!!!

Revolt!
Feeling stressed, stressed is just desserts spelt backwards so go eat some desserts ( whatever time it is right now) and feel better.

I suppose this belongs in here.
received_10208008998966568.jpeg

^ filth! we don't need your grossness in here!!!! lol

Last edited:
*edit...no one really reads this thread (apologies to those who do)...which is why I post what I do.

Something embarrassing happened to me the other day but I forgot....but I thought of this thread.

^ filth! we don't need your grossness in here!!!! lol

Ok......I am a pilot. I got my licence before I was 17. I fly for fun.
One day I got caught in an incredible storm.

If you wanna know if I survived.......lemme know!*

*All of the above is true!
Love is not filth you powder eating bear chaser!

Saw an egret in amsterdam yesterday morning, though I egret I did not get a photo

See an egret nearly every second day!

Saw one today stopped the car, got phone out, it flew away!

Egret I wasn't faster

Home alone.

My better half and mother in law got ready to take our dog for a walk. They are going to a nearby park to take photos and the like.

They got all prepared with all their camera equipment and then left.......without said dog!

lol

Much annoyed barking led them to realise their 'oversight.'

:giggle:

To be fair, it's about the same attitude they have for their husband and son in law!@:p

edit: @Moondog I had to look up that konrad guy!

Home alone.

My better half and mother in law got ready to take our dog for a walk. They are going to a nearby park to take photos and the like.

They got all prepared with all their camera equipment and then left.......without said dog!

lol

Much annoyed barking led them to realise their 'oversight.'

:giggle:

To be fair, it's about the same attitude they have for their husband and son in law!@:p

edit: @Moondog I had to look up that konrad guy!

Funny, I have long waited for the days my wife and mother in law would just leave

You know what's really creepy?

No one ever said humpty dumpty was an egg!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4