Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Things that bug me: When parents let their kids call me on the phone. I can't understand baby talk and I have a crap mobile phone plan as I only text because it's 2018, hence the call is expensive.

Thing that bugs me more: When you tell your friends that and they still let their child call you.

Ultimate buggy thing: When your better half knows this but is off playing Pokemon somewhere and wont take their call!

#firstworldproblem

#aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjuststopit.

Things that bug me: When parents let their kids call me on the phone. I can't understand baby talk and I have a crap mobile phone plan as I only text because it's 2018, hence the call is expensive.

Thing that bugs me more: When you tell your friends that and they still let their child call you.

Ultimate buggy thing: When your better half knows this but is off playing Pokemon somewhere and wont take their call!

#firstworldproblem

#aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjuststopit.

Congratulations ..... you win .... you have now officially overtaken me for the title of the meanest most miserable crabby and grumpy old bastard on Silvertails ......

Congratulations ..... you win .... you have now officially overtaken me for the title of the meanest most miserable crabby and grumpy old bastard on Silvertails ......

A win's a win! And boy oh boy...that's a high score to beat!

I guess

lol

Hey...I'm fine...in person. Just keep your damn kids off my phone!

So my lovely better half couldn't find her phone this morning so I did the old 'ok I'll ring it so you can find it via the ring' trick.

It was ringing and she was "I can hear it, it's close to me where-ever I'm walking but I can't find the damn thing!"

Turns out..... it was in her pocket!

lol.

So my lovely better half couldn't find her phone this morning so I did the old 'ok I'll ring it so you can find it via the ring' trick.

It was ringing and she was "I can hear it, it's close to me where-ever I'm walking but I can't find the damn thing!"

Turns out..... it was in her pocket!

lol.
Oh dear.

T'was sitting inside looking out at the backyard through our glass sliding door this morning when...

A black bear walked up to the door, sniffed it and wandered off! All before I could get a pic for the 2 of you who read this thread (counting me).

So.. if bears sit around and ask "do humans poop in their house?" - this black bear can answer "Yup, seen it for myself!" lol

Then a neighbour's dog wandered by 15 mins later and pooped out the back. Like fmd, the global zoo. Feel free to wander by and poop!

I'm allowed to go outside and play.......

As soon as I shovel the snow off our driveway....

fom2yE1l.jpg

After glancing some of the...... posts in the other forum, I'd thought I'd post a pic or three about what I did today.

I give you Kimberley, B.C

2kanzms.mjpg

2kanzmsm.jpg

X59BX5qm.jpg

X59BX5q.mjpg

And a sexy snow covered board....

kg0gurHm.jpg

kg0gurH.mjpg

Work hard!

edit: and some annoying square plus img tags that don't show up in the edit page so can't be gotten rid of. That and I'm not re-doing the whole post for the 3 champions that read this.

maybe I am @Woodsie 's child after all!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6