Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GQgsTUI.png

SOPHIE Monk has revealed her relationship with ex-boyfriend Stu Laundy abruptly ended when the pair clashed while on holiday.

It ended in Canada,” she said in an emotional interview on A Current Affair, denying Laundy’s claims the star had broken up with him via Instagram.

I can report that it had nothing to do with me.... or hat (this time), though we just returned from the Ski resort Sophie was staying at!

sembarrassed_100-108.gif

A damn tooth just fell outta my head!

$%^# I hate getting old!

To "cap" it off.... is wasn't a whole tooth so where and when did the rest of it go??????

Only one thing left...

6402327.jpg

Wasn't sure where to put this but the title of this thread includes 'and some random pics' so...
From ABC news today, this photo and the caption below it is a bit fishy
Holt.jpg

© AAP Image Harold Holt may have been with his mistress (not pictured) on the day he disappeared at Cheviot Beach.

If this happens....yer gunna have a bad day....

(actually it did happen)

Reminds me of the time I took the bride out for a run in the rubber ducky .... surf wasn't too big, about 3 foot .... you'll be fine ... just sit on the side up the front, hold on to the rope with one hand and the handhold with the other .....

right let's go .... spot a gap ... gun it .... hit the wave .... and watch the future mother of my children disappear overboard in a screaming tangle of limbs .....

PSS I did come about and rescue her ... but I was laughing that much it took several runs ....

PSSS A good way to find out if they have a sense of humour ...

PSS I did come about and rescue her ... but I was laughing that much it took several runs ....

That is the real brave of you bit!!!!

:eek::whew::whew:

edit: that was written badly.

umm

Doing that was the brave part... nope

You were pretty brave, doing that!

@Woodsie

Yeah, if we had only played Hastings we would have won by 50 points ....

You should try convincing people that the 2nd rowers were used primarily as decoy/defensive layers, green threw his toys out of the cot if we didn't release him, and the answer to our form is possibly not making 8 positional changes...and see how you go! Good Luck!

You should try convincing people that the 2nd rowers were used primarily as decoy/defensive layers, green threw his toys out of the cot if we didn't release him, and the answer to our form is possibly not making 8 positional changes...and see how you go! Good Luck!

And as soon as I complete that ... I am going to apply to the Alabama State Education Dep't for a grant to expand the teaching of Evolution in primary schools.

Bye Bye Jake the German shepherd who crossed the rainbow bridge yesterday.

The only dog that my grumpy old white thing was friends with.

We're thankful your pain is gone now.

37wlJoE.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7