Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Australia has the letter 'a' in it three times.

And each time it is pronounced differently!

I may post this elsewhere as the 3 of you who stroll past this thread...may not be enough for this awesome piece of info!

:)

Don't you hate it when you're looking for a specific thing and you think you'll 'just glance over the options as you're sure you'll find it' and then never do.

Me too.

Case in point - I was looking for the turd emoticon from the "Emoji extended" list we have.

Glance, glance, glance...nothing. Then I think "Bugger this....now I really want to find it without having to search slowly one by one." That never works either so I have to search slowly...then get further annoyed when I find it because I realise how obvious it was all the time.....and that I fail at life, like this thread.

carry on.
we have an emoji extended list?

Dodged a bullet.

So today a package arrived from my Mother in law.

Asked the better half what was this all about and she replied that they were chocolates from France to celebrate our wedding anniversary (in a week or so.)

I'd completely forgotten but now I shall remember.

Bullet dodged! woohoo!

We only want EXCITING machines around these parts!

2pfV04N.jpg

Also, I went outside to walk the dog the other day....and the roof was trying to kill me!

Those are icicles that have let go. "Roof's gettin stabby!"

mEpJjnH.jpg

Fair enough. I wasn't actually asking for a fully researched comparison, I was also hoping there'd be some enjoyment in it for ya! :)

44. I used to think being the President of the United States was the toughest job in the world. That was until I saw a German comedian perform. Tough crowd.

I just read through the first few pages again.

It's like posts from a completely diff person.

Anyway.... was this the bear pic thread as well?

Can't remember, but saw the first bear of spring out on the gold course today. yay!

The other day my dyslexic friend sent me mail full of e's. *

*work in progress **

**but you heard it here first

The other day I bought something for $7 and was going to get $3 change from the $10 note I handed over.

"Ugh, I hate coins." I said.

The sales lady, quick on the ball said...."Well $3 buys you one game in tonight's lotto, you can do that instead."

In a moment of weakness I said "ok."

4 outta my 6 numbers dropped which gave me a return of $86.70!

Noice!

Now I know it doesn't work like this but I was 1 number off in another number (would've increased it to $2500 approx) and the last number was about 3 off (5 mill.)

Still, $86.70 for $3, I'll take that any day!

I still didn't like getting the 70 cents in coins..lol

I was recently attack by a dragon. The Mrs did say it was NOT a dragon but what would she know? I'm the one who nearly died and photos don't lie.

DSC_1320.JPG

So this thread used to be called "egrets, I've had a few and some bear pics."

No bear pics in a while but today whilst walking the dog (not an euphemism) we came face to face with a ...2 year old bear (I think.)

So by the time I got the phone camera out....this is what we get:

I'ma stare at you hooman!!!!! You may be snackz!

(The bear was at that fence when I first saw it. It's about 3 to 4 mtrs away in the pic)

SL3QX2Y.jpg

And here's a vid of bear. Had to cut it because the file was too large but anyway....

Anyway...bears are cool.

NORTH DAKOTA......
north-dakota-state-map.jpg

SOUTH DAKOTA

sd.gif

ENIGMA DECODER!!!!

Mathematician-Alan-Turing-Imitation-Game-Notebook-553128.jpg

Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

A ge original!

Didn't know where to post this but....fmd 3540 mtrs is a long way away to hit someone!!!!!!!

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/22/canadian-sniper-blows-away-record-for-farthest-kill

A Canadian special forces sniper has obliterated the record for the longest confirmed kill in military history.

The shot — believed to be taken from the top of an apartment building in northern Iraq — hit its target a staggering 3.45 km away. It blew away the previous record by nearly a kilometre — and the ISIS fighter.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6