Eddie Jones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They probably did beg him in some way but he was never coming to League at this stage of his career,especially with the WC on this year and what Australian Rugby has coming up in the future
Yeah he the right move hopefully can turn it around. National team been garbage for over 10 seasons

Fancy signing a coach who was sacked from his most recent job as well as being sacked previously as Australian coach

Glad Manly didn't sign a coach who was sacked from his previous job

I watch a bit of 15 man game as let's be honest League international scene always been fairly uncompetitive but still watch it as league is superior.
Australian Rugby has been shambles for long time, did not realise Rennie record was 13/34 that is horrible.
Jones is a good coach, rugby need to utilise club rugby and the bush for talent and stop picking blokes from plush private schools as this is not always the right option.

"Less than three days after signing a $4.5 million deal with Rugby Australia, Eddie Jones is already looking to poach three NRL stars to help spark a Wallabies revival."

"Parramatta Eels centre Will Penisini, Manly flyer Tolu Koula and Melbourne Storm enforcer Nelson Asofa-Solomona are also wanted by RA, News Corp reports."

"Penisini, who captained The Kings School’s First XV to an undefeated season in 2020, is a free agent after the 2023 season, but Koula, another member of the 2019 Australian Schoolboys side, is contracted until the end of 2024."

"Less than three days after signing a $4.5 million deal with Rugby Australia, Eddie Jones is already looking to poach three NRL stars to help spark a Wallabies revival."

"Parramatta Eels centre Will Penisini, Manly flyer Tolu Koula and Melbourne Storm enforcer Nelson Asofa-Solomona are also wanted by RA, News Corp reports."

"Penisini, who captained The Kings School’s First XV to an undefeated season in 2020, is a free agent after the 2023 season, but Koula, another member of the 2019 Australian Schoolboys side, is contracted until the end of 2024."
Yeah he can piss off. Sure he rugby schoolboy but Koula been in our junior system also.

Going by what he said about Manly in his autobiography, granted Manly RU, but I got the feeling it stretched to anything in and around Manly, I don't think he'll ever be helping the Sea Eagles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6