Easter Sunday Vs the Tigers Lets make it Stewy Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Easter sunday is a great opportunity for us as fans to show the NRL and Brett just how much we support him.

Ive decided im coming down for the game and im gonna organise some sort of banner for the Prince of Brookvale.

Lets come up with some ideas for the day.

Can we invite David Gallop so that the supporters can show him what we think of him and the NRL?

Can someone orgainise stewy masks to be handed out to everyone.  I would help contribute to the cost.

Can any one suggest accomodation close to ground, we are considering flying down from Qld for this game.

QldEagle link said:
Can any one suggest accomodation close to ground, we are considering flying down from Qld for this game.
be quik and u may get in the travelodge
its bang smack in the media of the leagues club and the ground

ok sounds good thank you, and best place to sit at ground??

As a kid we used to sit on the hill. I have two daughters with me any suggestions??

QldEagle link said:
ok sounds good thank you, and best place to sit at ground??

As a kid we used to sit on the hill. I have two daughters with me any suggestions??

The scoreboard end of the ground is known as family hill and is an alcohol free area.

The hills still good, depends on the age of the girls, but get there early it tends to get tight.

Love the Stewie mask idea.  Support, solidarity and presumed innocence until proven guilty are the theme.

And what about banners?  Ideas?

Thanks everyone, I think something that simply says he has our support, it shows our class & he needs to know we do support him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8