Eagles v Tits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
As expected Mauro & Buhrer have arrived at on the Sunshine Coast for the SCSE. JG, BK, MC, CB are our bench.

Hope we arnt flat for the Titans. This year is now shaping as a very real opportunity.

Manly.........the cleanest record in the NRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jatz Crackers link said:
Hope we arnt flat for the Titans. This year is now shaping as a very real opportunity.

Agreed.

Jatz Crackers link said:

Well, one of the two with the cleanest records in the NRL.
(Manly breached the Cap in 2004 & the Slime breached the Cap in 2000)

With Kite coming back in that should rev the guys up.  Perry still thinks he's an origin chance so he should be rumbling along.  All good.  Manly by 12, mom, Lyon....again.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=183129.msg260466#msg260466 date=1272011272]

Agreed.

Jatz Crackers link said:

Well, one of the two with the cleanest records in the NRL.
(Manly breached the Cap in 2004 & the Slime breached the Cap in 2000)
[/quote]

Their offence must have been the more serious as they were fined $40,000 and Eagles $5,000.

I think I will just have to hang my hat on that statistic  8)

Fair enough Jatz. I wasn't looking at it "fine" wise so I suppose if you look at it that way you could say that we are the club with the cleanest record. I was looking at it "breach" wise as in another thread, people were saying that we had never breached the cap but on the report that was posted in the NRL link in that thread we had. ;D

That was up till Thursday.  Recovery and video sessions.  We play on Monday, so that gives us four days to run around the park.  All good.   

Good to see some footy talk in here as well. I am concerned there may be a bit of a letdown in the 1st 20 after last weekend win but trust Des will have that sorted

Am really looking forward to the Panthers v Tigers tonight, should be an entertaining match

Jethro link said:
Fair enough Jatz. I wasn't looking at it \"fine\" wise so I suppose if you look at it that way you could say that we are the club with the cleanest record. I was looking at it \"breach\" wise as in another thread, people were saying that we had never breached the cap but on the report that was posted in the NRL link in that thread we had. ;D

Just following on from that Jethro, I am also thinking we should regard our breach of "Playing unregistered player, No contract or registration" as the most minor of breaches, ie no undisclosed payments or anything of that kind. What does everyone think ?

kiwi, just finished looking at the Tigers/Penrith game.  Funny to see Bengii and Farah lead the Tigers to a defeat.  Both their plays led to Penrith tries.  Did Farah play himself out of origin contention tonight?  I'd like to think so.  Good game though.  Penrith can be so stupid at times, then put on a flashy try.  Weird.  Tigers looked tired and slow.  That pass back to Tiquiri is so last week.  And i thought that Hayne let another forward pass go in the Tigers second try.       

DSM5 link said:
kiwi, just finished looking at the Tigers/Penrith game.  Funny to see Bengii and Farah lead the Tigers to a defeat.  Both their plays led to Penrith tries.  Did Farah play himself out of origin contention tonight?  I'd like to think so.  Good game though.  Penrith can be so stupid at times, then put on a flashy try.  Weird.  Tigers looked tired and slow.  That pass back to Tiquiri is so last week.  And i thought that Hayne let another forward pass go in the Tigers second try.       

that last tigers try had 2 suspect passes in it aswell

Enjoyed the match DSM, 2 of my favourite sides to watch. Benji was very off tonight compared to the rest of the season, and Farah was trying to do too much

Penrith are a good footy side, really enjoying watching them go round this year, forwards are playing well and backs taking their chances when they come along

Farah needs a gameplan set around him to be truly effective in Origin, whether there is enough time for that in 1 camp is a different story. I am not really much of an Ennis fan either, a bit over rated imo

Sharkies looking alright so far as well. Enjoyed the buildup to the match, the last post is certainly a stirring piece of music, wouldn't mind them doing something similar at brookie monday night

I thought the national anthem was unrecognizable.  Anyway, I think the sharks are rubbish and Drugcastle are just hopeless.  Terrible game.  This game is park footie really.  Any self respecting NRL team would thrash both these sides.   

What did you think of Burns for the Panthers ? Still offers nothing in attack but enjoy watching him rip in

He went OK.  Didn't give away any penalties tonight which is amazing.  Good to see him getting a go.  I thought he was dudded at the Cows.  Not appreciated for the niggling work he does so well.  The Tigers surprised me.  Even though I backed the Panthers, the Tigers offered nothing really.  The Farah bust was just lazy defense which should have been shut down.  And Penrith's Smith's kick with five tackles left was inexcusable, sort of like Benjiis shot at field goal.  Laughable..The Sharks are scoring well.  Newcastle are just rudderless.  Has Gidley blown Origin?  Again, I'd like to think so.  Newcastle need to be swabbed.  I think the NRL should check the betting. 

The last post at Shark Park was great but that National Anthem was awful. Penrith are a bit like Manly with a lot of improvement left in them.

Sharks Knights game proves either the Salary Cap is entirely ineffetive or it needs to be srcapped altogther/both. Terrible, terrible game even though I didn't watch a single minute of it.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4