Eagle TV

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
When are we going to air/produce our own highlights of games.
If you have 9 minutes, watch this Bradford v Swinton game from the weekend off BullsTV.

I really liked the commentator. Didn't bag the opposition but got worked up when the Bulls scored.

No Eagle tv but I will soon have Eagle number plates on my 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Night Eagle

I just ordered my new Eagle number plates from My Plates.com and they take 21 days make.

For those that are interested in proudly having them on their car they cost one up front fee of $239 plus an annual fee of $109

First in best dressed with number combinations

S6.png

Last edited:
No Eagle tv but I will soon have Eagle number plates on my 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Night Eagle

I just ordered my new Eagle number plates from My Plates.com and they take 21 days make.

For those that are interested in proudly having them on their car they cost one up front fee of $239 plus an annual fee of $109

View attachment 11790
Great stuff Boz - needs a pic of the new car with plates on in due course

EAGLE8 is avail. (8 premierships)

as is eagle9 (for the next one)

as is SEAEGL

So there ya go!

edit: So is D4N5UX - but I don;t think Dan would like that one. lol
Thank you Globaleagle . There are a lot of combination available to the creative people and each one has a reason for their choice
EAGLE 8 and 9 may be a good choice for some but to me we are going to double those premierships in years to come
SEAEGL is also a very good choice and a clever one but I already paid and went ahead for Number 01 EGLE which I am happy with .

View attachment 11790

I thought you would have gone for TIIBozo1

Great stuff Boz - needs a pic of the new car with plates on in due course

Here she is mate . The Jeep Grand Cherokee Night Eagle with the maroon EAGLE number plates parked at work this morning

Not many Manly fans this side of the bridge and I wear the EAGLE plates with pride

Have an AWESOME day and Keep up the great work promoting our Glorious club !

20190731_054847.jpg

20190731_054905.jpg

Last edited:
Here she is mate . The Jeep Grand Chrokee Night Eagle with the maroon EAGLE number plates parked at work this morning

Not many Manly fans this side of the bridge and I wear the EAGLE plates with pride

View attachment 11994
View attachment 11995
Thx Bozo - mate great looking car love the night eagle!

Show those colours with pride - doesn’t matter where you are there will always be a Sea Eagle nearby!!

Here she is mate . The Jeep Grand Cherokee Night Eagle with the maroon EAGLE number plates parked at work this morning

View attachment 11994
View attachment 11995

Park ya bloody car within the painted lines ffs!

Someone should call security!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8