Eagle Rock

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
Sittin in subway on my lunch break and eagle rock comes on the radio, instantly brought a smile to my face, got me thinking where's the most random places youve heard the eagle rock playing and put a smile on your face ! My cousins wedding in manly was one, all manly fans and eagle rock blaring through the speakers meant a great night ! Pumped for this Friday night now !!!

bennyeagle said:
My cousins wedding in manly was one, all manly fans and eagle rock blaring through the speakers meant a great night ! Pumped for this Friday night now !!!

Sounds like the Groom dropped his dacks before getting to the hotel room. What a man!!

It was my dads funeral song in 07, I couldn't listen to it for a year or so without feeling sad. Happy to say it brings nothing but joy now.

Sorry to hear about your loss loydy, the song to a lot of people isn't just a song, it holds a lot of sentimental value, it's brought me many joyous moments in my young life, I'm glad it brings you joy !

I think it is my favorite song of all time. I especially loved in 2008 when we beat the best team money could buy.

Nothing better than when Manly win than to put on the old "Daddy Cool a playin on my music machine" and play it loud and play it long.

I don't think most of my neighbors are all that happy with it though. Although I've just got new neighbor who is a Manly fan.

"Daddy who - Daddy Cool"

"Come back again"

"Babe I want to bang your box"

"I'm a sixty minute man"

Are just some of my favorite tunes on that CD. But all topped of with multiple playing of EAGLE ROCK ROCK ROCK.

It's my ringtone , so I smile to myself whenever the phone goes off . Usuallt let it ring that little bit extra most times too .

lloydy said:
It was my dads funeral song in 07, I couldn't listen to it for a year or so without feeling sad. Happy to say it brings nothing but joy now.

Was my dad's also.

Napper said:
lloydy said:

Was my dad's also. Always makes me happy!! Thinking of good times with the old man and watching the eagles get up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8