Dymock for 2013?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sign Dymock for 2013?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Unlike the Dogs, our success has always come from in-house. We never have to buy coaches from other clubs, we breed them here on the Peninsula.

If Dymock's the solution God help us if we ever have the problem! Seriously folks - Des has been carefully preparing his replacement for years. Tooves promises to be a more than adequate coach and he bleeds maroon and white. He also has a great support staff behind him. This isn't the brightest day I can remember as a Manly fan but it's not the end of the world.

You guys have got it all wrong.

It was posted by a Doggie desperado, and he's suggesting Dymock in 2013 for the Dogs. I do see his point. Dymock did turn around their season remarkably when given the chance.

It is an interesting dilemma for them. In 2012 Dymock's a dead-duck coach even before he starts the season. He knows they don't want him. He knows the management do not have faith in him. And the players know that too.

And the Dogs management have to be expecting, even wanting, that the Dogs will crash and burn in 2012. It would be unthinkable to win the premiership. And sack the premiership-winning coach for one of the losing coaches? How stupid would that make them look?

Rex said:

It was posted by a Doggie desperado, and he's suggesting Dymock in 2013 for the Dogs. I do see his point. Dymock did turn around their season remarkably when given the chance.

It is an interesting dilemma for them. In 2012 Dymock's a dead-duck coach even before he starts the season. He knows they don't want him. He knows the management do not have faith in him. And the players know that too.

And the Dogs management have to be expecting, even wanting, that the Dogs will crash and burn in 2012. It would be unthinkable to win the premiership. And sack the premiership-winning coach for one of the losing coaches? How stupid would that make them look?

Gus was fill in coach when he won his premiership with the doggies so don't count it out.

In saying that I think the stupid part about this on the dogs behalf at the end of the season they were just starting to get that thing about them that would worry sides.
Now it's going to take them another 3 seasons to recover :devil:

Perhaps the Doggies have very long memories and this is their way of getting revenge on Dymock for defecting to the ARL/Eels in '95.

I just heard that Phil Rothfield has apparently mentioned something about Ricky Stuart to be our new coach.. I'm trying to fond a link to see if true..

Hope it ain't true .. I can't fund it yet..

Just checked BuzzRothfield Twitter account.. currently says. Interupting my annual leave got inside tip that r Stuart to replace d Hasler..

Rex said:

You are dead right. Go the Dogs 2012!

The strange thing is I think Dymock could actually turn out to be a very good coach. I don't want him here because that's not how we roll... But he always played with a good RL brain and seemed to have a very good read of the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6