Dylan Walker - will we see him back in the centres?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

LittleSnake

Super Sub
Just been thinking about dylan walker lately and how he fits into everything. I would love to see him back in his 2017 form at centre but he really struggled to hit those heights again the following years. Will being outside Foran bring the best out of him again?

I've also been to tweaking with the idea of using him as a utility or hooker if we have such a gluttony of outside centres already. Wondering what others thoughts are?

I doubt he will get off the assault charge...personally, I think he got lucky with the last situation he was in...surely his luck will run out sooner or later?

He may not be subject to the 'no fault stand down' policy but that is not the same thing as being suspended once found guilty.

With Foran and Schuster, he has to be at least 3rd string 5/8 ... but an injury to Foz and with Schuster as yet unproven .. yeah, I know he will be a superstar ... it is a pretty good luxury having him as back-up ...

My gut tells me he will start at centre .. and with all the young studs snapping at his heels he will lift and have a great year .... especially with Foran on his back yelling run fukk you Dylan just RUN ....

Edit ... but only after serving a suspension as @Snake has pointed out ... hopefully not to long ... minor charge and they owe him a few months for the previous stand down ..

Its the festive time of year.
I'm tipping he will be in trouble again before season starts.
And it will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
Yes, Hasler is not one for the ‘F-ckwits to the Fold’ strategy of our mortal immortal.

He will have to have a big 2021 (for the right reasons, or I suspect he will figure heavily in the de-Fultonisation/re-Haslerfication process.

Its the festive time of year.
I'm tipping he will be in trouble again before season starts.
And it will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
That is one strong camel, I would have thought it would have buckled by now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4