Dylan Walker injuries thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thats right but without many additions, that could change.

But we do have additions Brad. What is the value in developing these kids in U20s if you're not going to use them and instead play safe with someone who is pedestrian. We need to up the ante if we want to be a contender in 2018.

Ranger , Bluey
A copy of my post feathered friend

Have you seen much of young ranga Parker ?
He will be in the mix . Watch this space feathered friend .
Probably only see what you have. Didn't see to much of him in the 20s.

But we do have additions Brad. What is the value in developing these kids in U20s if you're not going to use them and instead play safe with someone who is pedestrian. We need to up the ante if we want to be a contender in 2018.
I agree we have to bring up these young blokes that look good , but we also need a couple of seasoned very good players to be Genuine contenders.

I agree we have to bring up these young blokes that look good , but we also need a couple of seasoned very good players to be Genuine contenders.

I agree Brad. But I dont think our problem is in the backs. They outperformed almost every other set of backs in the game last season. We have some fine forwards in J.T, Kaupau, Api, Sironen, AFB and Winterstein does his job but there is little else of potency. Lussick on his day can be good but what we need is at least one, perhaps two solid experienced forwards. There are some coming up, but forwards take longer to develop and harden than backs, so this is where we need more substance. Thompson would be a good start. The ideal for most teams are young fast backs and older more experienced solid forwards.

I agree Brad. But I dont think our problem is in the backs. They outperformed almost every other set of backs in the game last season. We have some fine forwards in J.T, Kaupau, Api, Sironen, AFB and Winterstein does his job but there is little else of potency. Lussick on his day can be good but what we need is at least one, perhaps two solid experienced forwards. There are some coming up, but forwards take longer to develop and harden than backs, so this is where we need more substance. Thompson would be a good start. The ideal for most teams are young fast backs and older more experienced solid forwards.
Thompson is what i was thinking, he'll definitely stiffin our D up and is a hole runner. The backs are ok but 1 more centre winger would be ideal. Your probably not far off though.

I honestly think that the injuries will not affect how walker plays. He's young and aggressive by nature. He's demonstrated that by punching his apartment door and injuring his hand.. He's no soft corck that's for sure.

Could look like this without many additions YET. 1 Wright 2 Uate 3 Turbo 4 Kelly 5 Uate 6 Green 7 Dce 8 Marty 9 Api 10 Lussick 11 Thompson 12 Winterstein 13 Jake .
Siro?

This should be close to our team round one:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green or Mitchell Pearce
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Apisai Koroisau
10. Marty Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein orJoel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Jack Gosiewski or Frank Winterstein

Looks pretty bloody good to me. If for some unknown reason it's Moylan instead of Pearce or Green, fine as well. I expect to compete no matter what.

This should be close to our team round one:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green or Mitchell Pearce
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Apisai Koroisau
10. Marty Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein orJoel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Jack Gosiewski or Frank Winterstein

Looks pretty bloody good to me. If for some unknown reason it's Moylan instead of Pearce or Green, fine as well. I expect to compete no matter what.
Good side mate but i cant see walker in for round 1.

Good side mate but i cant see walker in for round 1.
http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ews-on-dylan-walker/wb0d908wv7dz1hmp7haar31y8

They're dealing with a bad prognosis on Jake Trbojevic, but the Sea Eagles have some surprisingly positive news on another injured star.

A day after Trbojevic ripped his pec playing for Australia against England in the World Cup opener, it's been revealed superstar centre Dylan Walker is on track to start next season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7