Dylan NAPPA

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
Spoke to a friend who is very well connected at the Roosters. Said Cronk a done deal , Pearce to stay but will be offloading Nikorima and apparently NAPPA !! to fit him under the salary cap.

Mmmm NAPPA very interesting if true...Would love him at Manly .. Hard as nails and a great tough front on tackler ..

I'll take either Pearce or Napa if either leave. If one leaves just get it done manly

Prefer Pearce for the long term, and expect the Bongos to pick up Napa

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont see how the chooks would let napa walk especially after letting evans go next year as well. the front row stock would be quite light with only jwh and tetevano remaining

Nappa played well in origin, but as the cowboys discovered, can go missing.
Both JWH and Nappa struggle in post contact meters, but their aggression in defence is good.

If the Rorters are to win a GF again, those two would have to step up 2-3 notches to beat the cows and storm next year.

Would prefer any of the current aussie props to both of them :) Is it Christmas yet?

True, he isn't consistent and many people, myself included, judge him off his one-off performances like people do with Semi Radradra. Still would if we could but no chance

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6