Drugs, Sex, Domestic Violence: Football's dark cover up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Id say his lawyer is outstanding as with a record like that he should be facing jail time as he has no consideration for societies rules ,he thinks they dont apply to him .I know every tiny road infringement I have had has been punished with the maximum force of the law.You get a speeding find 10ks over it will cost you $400+ how the hell does that bone headed grub get a couple of $581 fines for all his offences and actually still be on the road .
My wifes car was at one time unregistered (unbeknown to us) due to us moving and not getting the renewal, a copper drove past her and my 3 year old at the time and you could have sworn that Ivan Milat was driving the car with Osama Bin Laden in the backseat a full 360 ,siren and lights at 100% end result was 2 year old car had to be left on the side of the road and it cost me 1k+ in fines etc to get it re registered.
And they wonder why people say the law is an ass
Did you have the manly members sticker in the back? If so it would explain a few things.

Is that why he is still on his UK licence, unlikely to lose points?
That's exactly why.
Then he's been exploiting the loophole of authorities not catching up with him to changeover from an international to Australian licence. Apparently the NSW Attorney General is now taking steps to close the loophole and have the law changed.
Burgess now has a NSW licence and to compound things, the magistrate let him keep it, despite his atrocious 10 year record! :mad:

Burgess now has a NSW licence and to compound things, the magistrate let him keep it, despite his atrocious 10 year record! :mad:
Court made a compassionate judgment.
And to be fair, it would be quite hard to have to travel around town by bus every time you need to pick up some cocaine, or to get to training sessions for medically retired players, or to get to the southern highlands to not intimidate people, etc.
Also, for people who need to constantly talk on the phone while travelling, its hard to have any privacy on buses and trains. So all in all, he definitely needed to keep his licence.

That's exactly why.
Then he's been exploiting the loophole of authorities not catching up with him to changeover from an international to Australian licence. Apparently the NSW Attorney General is now taking steps to close the loophole and have the law changed.
An International Drivers license is different to a foreign country drivers license. Each one is valid for 3 months from date of entry. I hope the AG is addressing both. I doubt Slam ever had an IDL and has used his UK license for 11 years.

Court made a compassionate judgment.
And to be fair, it would be quite hard to have to travel around town by bus every time you need to pick up some cocaine, or to get to training sessions for medically retired players, or to get to the southern highlands to not intimidate people, etc.
Also, for people who need to constantly talk on the phone while travelling, its hard to have any privacy on buses and trains. So all in all, he definitely needed to keep his licence.
Ofcourse why didn't I think of that ,that must have been what his Lawyer said ,how could ST's be so judgmental on this poor grubby addicted oaf incapable of following any rules but seemingly immune to any and all punishment for breaking them (on a serial offender basis_)
What were we thinking ,maybe we should start a go fund me page for him and thank our lucky stars that the judge had a touch of the Greenburgs' about him and gave him a good toungue bath ...errr I mean lashing , rather than some (well deserved) time at Her Majesty's pleasure .

Ray Hadley giving it to Andrew Constance re Burgess and his record ,Constance is a slippery piece of work

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2