Drizzt1 is Ryan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Just so you all know. I have too many user names and passwords, and am just making them all the same. Simplify. Hehehehe

Why Drizzt1?

Sounds a lot like Jiz

it used to be your username way back in the early days.

and I wouldnt be too quick to judge Zaphod :)

Fro link said:

Oh, damn....thought I may have found another Dark Elf trilogy fan :(

Fro link said:

Being a Douglas Adams fan is a far cry from D&D.

Fair point, but we all have our secrets :)

Sorry Rhino, the only stuff I like in the fantasy side of things is fiest, and not so much his latest stuff.

Fro link said:
Fair point, but we all have our secrets :)

Sorry Rhino, the only stuff I like in the fantasy side of things is fiest, and not so much his latest stuff.

Agreed on Feist but Jordan is certainly the master and an Wheel of Time is an epic series and Brandon Sanderson has done a strling job in finishing it after the death of Jordan.

And who can go past some Terry Pratchett for some light and funny reading

Fro link said:
I looked at the wheel of time stuff, but was tooo long for me :)

It is a true investment in time. I didn't really like it at first but persevered because someone loaned me the first 5.
Once you start reading it after about 5 chapters you are hooked, but there are slow parts, around book 3 **** starts to get really good and after that it just becomes awesome.

A very involved story and very well held together and very well thought out characters and everything. Honestly it is by far the best series you will ever read.

Dan link said:
And who can go past some Terry Pratchett for some light and funny reading

Certainly not my misses, she cant even walk past a book shop without checking for anything new from him.

Try RA Salvatore lads. Great writer. Wheel of Time is great too. This is kinda embarrassing, but I have the digital copy (they basically read it, and you listen) of that series Dan....hehehehe

Ryan that's bad. I like to read it, you get to put your own spin and interperetation on the characters then

Zaphod, Ryan Drizzt1...**** I am confused

What was wrong with Ryan?

I liked Ryan and especiallyhis YARTS...which are now YARDS

Just making all my passwords and users the same....it was all becoming troublesome having different one's. Ryan would be my preference, but funnily enough, that name was taken at most place.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297255451[/time]

EDIT: Shutting down for a few weeks guys and gals...doesn't seem I can out a foot right these days....see you soon eh....here's hoping for some good trials :)

Out.

PS: Nothing to do with anyone on this site

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6