Draw ...now after panfers win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
The draw seems to have opened the chance of Manly getting through to the big day, more so than if the rorters won.....are we any hope ? 2ky suggesting Ballin possibly available this week....caller to the show suggesting scum smith no chance today....who would you prefer to play next ?

Tough one, Storm are the better side but I don't want to face the dogs pack

Plus I have this fanciful dream that the Storm rivalry could spark us a little...........maybe..........hopefully....

Dogs for me, they have all their big blokes carrying injuries. :cool:

Scumos have too much strike power plus Norrie and the Bromwich Clan match the size of the Dogs pack.
Chambers is the size of SBWurst and he is really fast. Imagine Jorge hanging out a lazy arm grab against him :s

Lets hope that its a bashfest at least, to match the level of our injury toll :sleepy:

Ballin would make a world of difference. If he comes back we are a chance. If not we will be cannon fodder.

Might get lucky and have a scum team that's been battered by des's dogs in a tight one today..here's hoping....hopefully the motivation shouldn't be a problem against either team

Storm better for us, though they are a better team at present. They both have big packs but at least it would feel more like a home final for us, that could make a difference.

We have some serious issues ATM. Between our injuries, players well out of form and our lack of any go forward I don't think we can beat anyone even on the easier side of the draw.

I'll be watching next week and praying for a miracle but does anyone seriously think a team minus Choc Buhrer,Stewart,Ballin with atrocious recent form that predates many of the injuries will turn it around.History and common sense says it doesn't happen.The Souths smashing was so very predictable..monstered in the forwards and horrible edge defence.These things don't change overnight. You need to have everything fall into place to win a comp.Massive injury toll,bickering players,bad body language.We are quite simply finished this year.

To be honest like a lot of fans I just want this whole thing dealt with and the only upside of the smashing next week will be the resolution may come sooner than later.Regardless of whose fault it is it is embarrassing that a great club like ours can implode in such a public manner.What drives these clowns like Zorba who leak and destabilise from within a club that has seen so much success and given them so many great memories is a mystery to me.

Ps.another thing that annoys me completely. This Quantum guy runs a sham company and supports another NRL side vehemently.Wtf is that all about.We have plenty of work to do in the off season that's for sure.

if we're going to go all the way we need the least physically exhausting route. id say storm would be our best bet.

susan said:
I'll be watching next week and praying for a miracle but does anyone seriously think a team minus Choc Buhrer,Stewart,Ballin with atrocious recent form that predates many of the injuries will turn it around.History and common sense says it doesn't happen.The Souths smashing was so very predictable..monstered in the forwards and horrible edge defence.These things don't change overnight. You need to have everything fall into place to win a comp.Massive injury toll,bickering players,bad body language.We are quite simply finished this year.

To be honest like a lot of fans I just want this whole thing dealt with and the only upside of the smashing next week will be the resolution may come sooner than later.Regardless of whose fault it is it is embarrassing that a great club like ours can implode in such a public manner.What drives these clowns like Zorba who leak and destabilise from within a club that has seen so much success and given them so many great memories is a mystery to me.

Ps.another thing that annoys me completely. This Quantum guy runs a sham company and supports another NRL side vehemently.Wtf is that all about.We have plenty of work to do in the off season that's for sure.

+ 1

Let's hope for a miracle then sort this ****e out in the off season!

susan said:

Supports another club??? Don't tell me it's Souths!!

With Watmough suspended Gift,Buhrer and Balin out its good night nurse we cant win no matter who we play. Looking for next year without two of these pain in the arse players .

Just spent time on http://stats.rleague.com/rl/seas/season_idx.html

1976 Manly lost first semi to Eels 23-17. Manly won grand final.

1978 Manly lost first semi to Sharks 17-12. Manly won grand final.

2013 Manly lost first semi & were robbed of grand final win.

82, 83, 96, 97 & 07 Manly won first semi. Manly lost grand final.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6