Dragons players investigated over violent fight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Am I allowed to put a name to this story?

You can PM it to me if you get a chance :)

That's a bloody good wound in that picture. I wonder which Dragons lower grader will have to cop the rap for this? LOL!

Haha! Imagine trying to land one on Steve Price's chin. Accuracy would have to be a key element. Ben Hunt on the other hand has a melon so big, you could not help but hit it. Geez.....I bet his poor old Mum still limps from birthing that lump!

Related article:

Dragons to probe alleged incident

By Ian McCullough
AAP
3:00pm Fri 28th February, 2014

St George Illawarra are investigating an alleged incident involving one of their players that led to a 26-year-old man being taken to hospital suffering from a head wound on Thursday.

The NRL club have informed the code's integrity unit of the situation where members of their squad are reported to have been involved in an altercation at the Illawarra Hotel in Wollongong at 10.20pm.

Click here to read the full article at NRL.com

Whenever these sort of alleged incidents happen it is always the club & NRL that ends up being hounded & trashed in the media.

The NRL and clubs should demand the player's manager front the media instead of the club & the NRL having to do it. The management can explain his client's position and if needed apologise to his club, its fans and the game.

Related article:

Dragons' Garvey named over bar brawl

AAP

A newspaper report has named Craig Garvey as the St George Illawarra player responsible for an alleged assault on a 26-year-old man in a Wollongong bar.

Garvey, who skippered the club's under-20s side last year, is accused of punching Christopher Allan "multiple times" on the dancefloor at the Hotel Illawarra on Thursday evening.

Disclaimer:

Prior to commenting, please remember that it is all just speculation at the moment and that the guy is innocent until proven guilty in court.

Jethro said:
Related article:

Dragons' Garvey named over bar brawl

AAP

A newspaper report has named Craig Garvey as the St George Illawarra player responsible for an alleged assault on a 26-year-old man in a Wollongong bar.

Garvey, who skippered the club's under-20s side last year, is accused of punching Christopher Allan "multiple times" on the dancefloor at the Hotel Illawarra on Thursday evening.

You sure it wasn't a dance move.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4