Dragons Charity shield Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy link said:
after they are done they can give them to the knights

Seems a bit more Rooster-ish to me, it's the navy blue that does it.

At least the Dragons are consistant. This one will go nicely with their new rubbish home & away jerseys.

I'll have a soft spot for the dragons this year

:)

Mine is somewhat more personal. A friend of mine died on Wednesday and he was a big Dragons fan. Part of me wants them to do well for him.

Souths charity shield strip.

444132-rhys-wesser.jpg

I actually don't mind it. It's leagues above Reebok's poor excuse for a St. George jersey anyway.

Dan link said:

Mine is somewhat more personal. A friend of mine died on Wednesday and he was a big Dragons fan. Part of me wants them to do well for him.

Sorry to hear of your mates passing Dan but does this statement signify some cracks in your agnostic armour?

Dan link said:

Same here, though for me it was my father in law.

And funny thing about the jersey, that's supposed to be charcoal, not navy blue i hear.  Reebok can't even get colours right!

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=182492.msg252639#msg252639 date=1267134143]

Sorry to hear of your mates passing Dan but does this statement signify some cracks in your agnostic armour?
[/quote]

Not at all, but its nice to remember a mate in a way that was important to them. Especially given the circumstances in this one.

Anyway lets talk of happier things....footy starts real bloody soon.

I fly to sydney tomorrow and will be looking to head to the warehouse, is it open yet?

Wolfpack link said:
Souths charity shield strip.

444132-rhys-wesser.jpg

I actually don't mind it. It's leagues above Reebok's poor excuse for a St. George jersey anyway.

I heard they were bringing back the Minties wrapper this year. I thought it might have been for the retro round though.

Got to be honest it is a smart marketing decision

They have an event which they tie in with a special Dragons jersey (most likely only available at their own store...therefore retaining the profits)

You can not tell me that some of the Red V people will not be snapping these up

Corso_Pete link said:
Wonder what input the Illawarra faction had in this jersey?,  very little from what I can see.
Lets be honest Pete the Steelers faction is long gone and they identify as Dragons Supporters now

****....guess what day I just had to change my flights to fly out now.....Thursday oh well

I am on the look out for 2 Sea Eagles Lanyards if anyone can find any

Corso_Pete link said:
Wonder what input the Illawarra faction had in this jersey?,  very little from what I can see.

Probably still the shorts and socks.

Dan link said:
F**k....guess what day I just had to change my flights to fly out now.....Thursday oh well

I am on the look out for 2 Sea Eagles Lanyards if anyone can find any

I've got a spare one which I'm willing to swap for free entry into the tipping comp ;)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7