Dragons 14th man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
The NRL are conducting an investigation into allegations that the Dragos had 14 players on the field late in their win against the Panthers on Friday night. 

Sideline officials were adamant that Hugh Jarse took the field momentarily and if proven the Dragons stand to lose the two competition points gained from their tough win. 

Matabele link said:
The NRL are conducting an investigation into allegations that the Dragos had 14 players on the field late in their win against the Panthers on Friday night. 

Sideline officials were adamant that Hugh Jarse took the field momentarily and if proven the Dragons stand to lose the two competition points gained from their tough win. 

I don't remember hearing anything about it but that's not to say it didn't happen.

If it's true the Dragons should be stripped of all competition points and relegated to last place. Ah - if only I ran the NRL.

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=181316.msg235869#msg235869 date=1249858227]

I don't remember hearing anything about it but that's not to say it didn't happen.
[/quote]

Oh Dear

This hasn't been picked up by the press so far. Even if they lose the points the Panthers won't get the two - it seems that is the way the NRL has been doing it. Which leaves them still on 25 and changes nothing for Manly, where the pressure remains on us to stay in the eight.

ManlyBacker link said:
This hasn't been picked up by the press so far. Even if they lose the points the Panthers won't get the two - it seems that is the way the NRL has been doing it. Which leaves them still on 25 and changes nothing for Manly, where the pressure remains on us to stay in the eight.

Oh Dear again

Thanks Fro - without your comments I might have (embarrasingly) missed the point of the first post. That's what comes from reading too fast and not thinking!

David Gallop has in fact this morning confirmed that Hugh's arse was still in the field of play when his replacement went on.  

Gallop has stated that as is his usual custom he will fine Manly $100,000 for the dragon's infringement, dock them 10 competition points and suspend Brett Stewart for another 4 weeks.

I think of Matas posts as Home and Away posts, you watch them but 10 minutes later you can't remember what happened.

on the flip side you can always tune in a few days later and pick up whats happening without much trouble.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4