Double Standards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Simple really, the treatment and demonisation of Manly after last years Battle of Brookvale, compared to last nights effort which included a bigger " dog act!" .

I hated the fact that Snake running in to protect his brother was deemed a dog act by many when it fact it's a natural act, protect your family......we would all do the same!!

So far all the media want to do is push it under the carpet.......seems as though it's 1 rule for Manly and another one for the rest

I have had a totally sleepless night as I have worried about the kids that saw that disgrace last tonight.

When hoppa was at Wests, they dug up footage from a few games where he poked. The nrl needs to do the same with graham, starting with the face on face contact he put on king and maybe also choc two weeks back.

If Gallop was still in charge he would have been up all night pacing the halls......;)

The only thing that might save them is that it's the last game of the season so everyone is already in off season mode and thinking about cricket. Let's see how it runs, when does he front the judiciary ? this week I assume, so maybe they will give it to him. They already have the headlines on file, with McCracken and Morrin taking the Bulldog moniker literally in the past. Seems like a club that has a history of it.

Shoe1 said:
When hoppa was at Wests, they dug up footage from a few games where he poked. The nrl needs to do the same with graham, starting with the face on face contact he put on king and maybe also choc two weeks back.

Who was coaching the tigers at the time.............. Hmm....... dog biscuit anyone!

MissKate said:
Shoe1 said:

Who was coaching the tigers at the time.............. Hmm....... dog biscuit anyone!

Bow wow wow

Mark from Brisbane said:
Simple really, the treatment and demonisation of Manly after last years Battle of Brookvale, compared to last nights effort which included a bigger " dog act!" .

I hated the fact that Snake running in to protect his brother was deemed a dog act by many when it fact it's a natural act, protect your family......we would all do the same!!

So far all the media want to do is push it under the carpet.......seems as though it's 1 rule for Manly and another one for the rest
It has always been thus, Mark. At least for about 40 years.

And Phantar...that's why it's great to be a Manly fan, when we win it's glorious.....as it's always "us V the rest of the world"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6