double demerit point for the face of the game. PLEASE EXPLAIN GALLOP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster71

Reserve Grader
DAVID GALLOP PLEASE EXPLAIN THE BELOW STATEMENT BY YOU ON THE 11TH MARCH 2009.

Brett Stewart has been branded "Mr Double Demerit" as the NRL took its toughest-ever stance to save rugby league's battered image after a decade of scandal.

Making no apologies for personally intervening to have Stewart stood down for the next four weeks, NRL chief executive David Gallop said the Manly full-back had paid the ultimate price because he had failed in his role as the NRL's face of 2009.

A desire to end the annual cycle of drama that precedes each season also played a large part in Stewart becoming only the second player in NRL history forcibly benched by the game's top official.

"Players shouldn't need to be told that the last weekend before the start of the season is double demerit weekend," Gallop said.

MY QUESTIONS IF ITS DOUBLE DEMERIT 1 WEEK BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS FOR THE FACE OF THE GAME THEN WHY WASN;T BENJI TREATED THE SAME WAY BRETT WAS. BENJI HIT SOMEONE FLUSH STRAIGHT IN THE FACE.

PLEASE EXPLAIN

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BENJI BUT IF ONE RULE APPLIES TO ONE THEN SHOULD APPLY TO THE OTHER.

BUT IF YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM THAT MISTAKE 2YRS AGO AND HAD TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY NOW THEN ADMIT TO IT. SAY WE LEARNED FROM OUT MISTAKE REGARDING BRETT AND WE WILL NOTJUDGE ANYONE TO AFTER THE TRAIL.

THE BULL STORY ABOUT HIM GIVING MANLY A 100,000 FINE AND 4WEEK SUSPENSION IS CRAP. THEY SHOULD BE HOLDING THEIR OWN INVESTIGATION. WHICH THEY NEVER DID. IF IT WAS UP TO THEM WE WOULD NOT HAVE A POLICE FORCE OR INVESTIGATORS. THEY WOULD ASK THE DEFENDANT TO INVESTIGATE.

GALLOP THINKS HE'S JUDGE AND JURY.

clontaago link said:
How many threads can we have the contain the same questions/comments/statements.....

going on past trends i would say there is an infinite number, however we are currently running at about 15

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6