Doping speculation doesn't mean we should be treated like "dopes"!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Wook

Apologies, needed to get this off my chest.
Reports, innuendo, speculation, assumptions, hearsay, due process etc…..I don’t care!! I care about answers now, nothing else!
Neither the rhetoric nor the corporate spin answers the questions I have (and possibly yours?) and those of my 9 year old daughter. A, “response/ update” with a proposed 24 – 48 hours is not acceptable for a single fan, group of fans or; the greater Rugby League community – We, “pay the bills”!
After all, “they” are protecting themselves against any financial penalty or litigation that may impact the, “bank accounts” that we have” filled/ do fill”!!
Why do we deserve information now?
Simple, without us the, “game” does not exist!
I’ve read article’s over the last few days that mention sponsors and their financial contribution to the code. Again, I don’t care!
Based on figures last year and conservative calculations, the public contributed over $100 million in gate receipts alone. If we were to add purchases of merchandise, subscriptions to Foxtel, online and offline viewing of newspapers etc (advertising income), club memberships we are more important than any sponsor and always will be!! I think you get my point without me needing to expand on why Corporate’s pay what they do for sponsorship right’s etc – it’s because of us!
This post probably won’t change anything but, as a community of supporters we should at least attempt to voice our thoughts. The colours of the team we support as individuals right now is irrelevant, the group of supporters we are from every team is!! Come round 1, we can recommence the sledge/ banter but not now – now we need to unite!
None of us know the detail yet but, it is incumbent on all of us to demand information as shareholders of this great game and hold the league to “ransom”, for want of a better word, not the reverse, not based on their timetable or discretion!
For the sake of my 9 year old (and your kids who will and do support this great game in the future), share with others! After all, grey is now a team colour shared by all until we know otherwise!
Go Manly!

Could also teach the 9 year old a bit of patience and wait for things to go through the proper channels and play out in due course ;)

I agree Wook. The way this is playing out in the media is unfair to fans as everyone is speculating and just hoping that it doesn't involve their team.
Meanwhile the upcoming season is being promoted.
Strange times.
Hey kids, don't do drugs.

Whilst I agree, patience is a good virtue to teach as well. The media is saying Wednesday, lets hope it's not longer than that

I agree Wook.

But it'll never change.

The government operates on 20 second media grab headlines and the No Real Leadership always treats the fans like they don't matter.

So just watch pay your dues and shut up and let them do their phoney baloney jobs which they don't even break a sweat doing.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Could also teach the 9 year old a bit of patience and wait for things to go through the proper channels and play out in due course ;)

Many would argue due course doesn't start with a press conference and then a week of nothing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2