Don't Forget to Enter the Tipping Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that the tipping comp is still there for entry. So far there are about 7 members signed up which gives you a good chance at winning the prize.

You can enter at any time, but you will not receive bonus games until you have paid, if you havent paid by round 10 you will be completely withdrawn from the competition, with you getting away games from round 8!

Payment is $20 and can be paid via paypal or direct deposit.

1st Prize: A Large professionally framed 2008 GF photos with crowd photo inset
Last Place: a 2008 Premiers Football.

I will be providing photos of these prizes shortly (the photo is still being framed)

Any questions let me know

To sign up simply go to the URL below, follow the links and enter your tips.
http://www.silvertails.net/component/option,com_mytipper/Itemid,117/

Dan

Sorry don't understand - do I have to sign up?? or can I just enter my tips next week and I will be in, then make payment in dure course?

The Wheel link said:
Sorry don't understand - do I have to sign up?? or can I just enter my tips next week and I will be in, then make payment in dure course?

Just enter your tips Wheel. But if I dont get your payment by the time I process the results of round 1 you wont get double points if you get the bonus round correct!

Have entered and will arrange payment in coming week. Will it be possible to tip the entire season and then edit your tips each week as the individual tipper sees fit?

Corso_Pete link said:
Have entered and will arrange payment in coming week. Will it be possible to tip the entire season and then edit your tips each week as the individual tipper sees fit?

unfortunately no. I import the rounds directly from NRL.com which means I can only import them once, when each draw is announced. I will be able to give you 5 rounds at a time though

DVS Matt link said:
made payment then Dan - i think i'm registered in the comp...please confirm?

matt I received your payment, to complete registration I just need you to enter your tips. As soon as I see your tips I will mark down your payment. No rush though I can do this when you enter them before kick off next week :)

Dan

Hey mate, my PayPal account is having some issues, so I went the direct deposit option but it seems as though it is only available via Credit Card. Don't have a major drama with doing it that way as long as it's secure. Can we direct deposit via EFT ??

C&C I will PM you my bank details so you can do a direct transfer via your online banking

Dan

Dan link said:
C&C I will PM you my bank details so you can do a direct transfer via your online banking

Dan

Dan  - can you do the same for me, cheers

Dan,
Can you edit the tips once they have been entered? If you can, is there a cut-off point that you have set up - such as a set time before each round? Thanks.

Dan link said:

Dan

Thanks mate. Done this morning.

MB ys you can edit the tips and enter them up until kick off when it gets locked out.

Wheel I will message you the details now

C & C I received your payments cheers

Dan:  I clicked on the URL as directed to from your top post, went to that page but couldn't see where to then.  Which is the link to follow?  Is it possible I'm to thick to participate in the tipping comp? 

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6