Donkeys off the hook

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Well it appears that the Donkeys have avoided being done for salary cap breaches, why am I not surprised?

The NRL cant afford to have the donkeys in trouble and again its been DEALT with by News Filth I expect.

What a stench from this mess.

The salary cap has to be re-shaped cause the Donkeys are the masters are rorting it by using 3rd party payments!

Only because Andrew Gee refuses to testify, there was still $300K in CASH given to him, and you can bet it didn't go in his back pocket.

Talk about a gee up, but why are we surprised as they are one of the "protected species"

I had a chuckle when posters were questioning the salary cap and supported a player who wanted to play for $1 being registered as such. Hello, that is how the Broncs have got away with screwing the cap for decades.

Bagman Andrew Gee should be banned from anything to do in Rugby League in future.

The key outcome was no money could be traced into players accounts, so the NRL gave up.

The whole investigation stinks.

They really are the Teflon donkeys. News limited grubby paws all over this so called investigation. No justice over this yet other clubs have copped it.

Would love to see another team in Brisbane that represents the true values of the game.

This shows how inept the NRL is.

Both Dank and Gee are outside of their control - so basically can taint the game with impunity :mad:

COMMANDER said:
Bagman Andrew Gee should be banned from anything to do in Rugby League in future.

The key outcome was no money could be traced into players accounts, so the NRL gave up.

The whole investigation stinks.

Well clearly if it's $50k in a brown paper bag you don't stick that in your account.

$1000 a week to the Mrs to buy dresses / have her hair done etc etc makes for one VERY happy Mrs

This does stink big time

It also looks like, again, unless you create seperate books (like Melbourne) the NRL have no way of auditing.

we know 300K went mysteriously missing but no one told us where so we will just assume it is all legit because an unemployed man paid it back overnight.......

Surely the minimum duty of care from the NRL is to report this to the police for suspisions of Fraud?

The interest alone on that would be over 10K, I would be happy to borrow money from the broncos, earn 10K in interest then pay it back

What have I been saying this last week about" protected species ", nothing will EVER happen in regards to cap issues with the Donkeys, the advertising Nein gets on Friday night football up here assures that !!

Remember as Gyngel said " we now own the game"

**** them all.

I'm just proud as punch that whatever The Manly Sea Eagles win, they do it in a fair, but kick-ass way ! No bull**** like The Storm in 2007 being proud of beating us in the G.F with a team worth 1 million dollars more !

This sounds terrible, but I'd rather be upset and disappointed about playing legends like Glenn Stewart signing with Souths, than us cheating the cap for him to remain, and our club being dragged through the mud.

Make no mistakes, The NRL would crucify us, even if we were out of balance $5 bucks. We wouldn't get leniencies like The Storm, Dogs, Chooks, Broncs and co. who are all habitual cheaters.

I can't believe it. An NRL whitewash cover up of one of their jewel in the crown darling clubs. Who would think it from such a fine upstanding organization which has nothing but integrity at it's heart. Ch nein might boast they own the game but they'll own a joke backwater sport in years to come with no spectators at grounds and few viewers on tv if this type of bullsht continues. We all complained about Gallooop but hey I think it was better the devil you know. This mob are just worse than the mafia. No wonder they put Greenturd in charge, after all he's an expert at slimey underhanded dealings, coverups and rorts. Perfectly suited to head this bunch.

mickqld said:
I can't believe it. An NRL whitewash cover up of one of their jewel in the crown darling clubs. Who would think it from such a fine upstanding organization which has nothing but integrity at it's heart. Ch nein might boast they own the game but they'll own a joke backwater sport in years to come with no spectators at grounds and few viewers on tv if this type of bullsht continues. We all complained about Gallooop but hey I think it was better the devil you know. This mob are just worse than the mafia. No wonder they put Greenturd in charge, after all he's an expert at slimey underhanded dealings, coverups and rorts. Perfectly suited to head this bunch.

Agreed. And has anyone heard anything from the NRL's highly-paid head, Grant? What the hell does he do?
Occasionally we hear some Scottish babble from Smith which confirms he knows nothing about RL or its supporters.
I think even Rickie Stuart talks more sense than him...

It is quite easy to audit cash.

I had about 15 years audit experience in that area.

One could do a "T" Account or an "Asset Betterment Analysis" and find the majority of the money.

There are only about 3 things one can do with excess cash:

Pee it up against a wall.

Buy something with it.

Keep it in a sock under the bed.

Either way when it is spent it can be tracked.

The best question is - "where did you get the money for that? "

Daddycool08 said:

One could do a "T" Account or an "Asset Betterment Analysis" and find the majority of the money.

Buy something with it.

The problem is if they hoard the cash until their playing days are over.

Daddycool08 said:

Buy something with it.

There's just one problem with that. They (NRL) don't want to find it.

With some of the soft things the nrl integrity unit has investigated this year, you'd think they'd be all over something that tears at the fabric of the game.

"We have never done anything wrong! We are salary cap compliant! We have never, ever had our players paid extra by anyone else, especially the Thoroughbreds. Our players play for less because we love the broncos, don't ever, ever question our integrity or we will call in news limited and make you pay. We had nothing to do with super league either! Any accusation against the us is false and laughable and unable to be proven" - Quote from any f*#*in" bronco supporter you speak to.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6