Donkey TV

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
So, Brisbane get thrashed by 32 points and still get rewarded with a televised match next Thursday night.
Five weeks in a row we'll have had to watch them, yet there are six clubs who haven't been of Free-to-air TV once this season.
Take a look at the ladder NRL. The Broncos could very well be last after this weekend.
When is the NRL going to stop this blatant favouritism and spread the sport by giving every club a chance to show their wares and reward their sponsors?

So, Brisbane get thrashed by 32 points and still get rewarded with a televised match next Thursday night.
Five weeks in a row we'll have had to watch them, yet there are six clubs who haven't been of Free-to-air TV once this season.
Take a look at the ladder NRL. The Broncos could very well be last after this weekend.
When is the NRL going to stop this blatant favouritism and spread the sport by giving every club a chance to show their wares and reward their sponsors?

Yeah, so much for the NRL having control of the draw.

They may 'control' it, but they still give Nein what they want which is Thursday and Friday Night Broncos.

No wonder the Broncos can get those 3rd Party deals with no other rivals for sponsorship revenue in the capital. They also get a huge leg up by the NRL.. Everything the NRL does may not be consistent but hey its fair.

Free to air appearances this year:
Broncos 16
Wests Tigers 12
Roosters 12
Storm 12
Rabbitohs 12
Panthers 12
Dragons 12
Eels 12
Sharks 11
Bulldogs 11
Cowboys 10
Sea Eagles 6
Raiders 5
Knights 4
Titans 2
Warriors 1

No wonder the Broncos can get those 3rd Party deals with no other rivals for sponsorship revenue in the capital. They also get a huge leg up by the NRL.. Everything the NRL does may not be consistent but hey its fair.

Free to air appearances this year:
Broncos 16
Wests Tigers 12
Roosters 12
Storm 12
Rabbitohs 12
Panthers 12
Dragons 12
Eels 12
Sharks 11
Bulldogs 11
Cowboys 10
Sea Eagles 6
Raiders 5
Knights 4
Titans 2
Warriors 1

And they have not won a comp since 2006 .

Our last premiership win was 2011

How great is our club the Manly Sea eagles ?

\

What a beautiful thing that would be.

I will buy every paper and magazine just to see it.

giphy.gif

Donkeys = TV ratings and Nein would be lost without the Logan Bogan viewers. It does stink that they get liberties that no other club gets. Always lovely to see them get lapped by another team!!

I will clarify this by saying I rarely if ever watch non Manly games anymore, origin included.

But how about for the first half of the season ALL TEAMS GET AN EVEN SHARE OF TV GAMES.
Then in the second half they can show the top of the table games. Fox can show every game live.
Oh an Chanel nine or nine go show replays during the week, even late at night.

Ratings will reflect at some point.
They might be alright in Brisbane but Sydney will tire of it soon enough...

Much prefer a Sunday arvo game myself.
Well you are in luck.
Next Sunday (round six) the Channel Neine match of the day will feature (drum roll please)
The Donkeys.
Yeah. Let's watch them lose again on national television.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4