Domino’s Admit Their Pizza Crust Tastes Like Cardboard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

The Domino’s Pizza franchise in the United States has accepted criticism about their pizza’s and have totally reworked their products to make a tastier pizza experience.

The American franchise of Domino’s Pizza has recently been hit with a lot of criticism from cardboard tasting crusts, processed cheeses and sauce that tasted like ketchup.

Domino’s has taken the steps to take the criticism on board and instead of letting it get to them, they decided to use these negative comments to rebuild the way the make pizza, with a brand new crust, shredded cheese and a spice fill sauce.

How could you trust a company which admits that it has sold **** for the past 50 years and earned billions doing it.  They will just sell a different type of **** for the next 50 years.  Sums up America.

tookey link said:
The Domino’s Pizza franchise in the United States has accepted criticism about their pizza’s and have totally reworked their products to make a tastier pizza experience.

The American franchise of Domino’s Pizza has recently been hit with a lot of criticism from cardboard tasting crusts, processed cheeses and sauce that tasted like ketchup.

Domino’s has taken the steps to take the criticism on board and instead of letting it get to them, they decided to use these negative comments to rebuild the way the make pizza, with a brand new crust, shredded cheese and a spice fill sauce.

How could you trust a company which admits that it has sold S**t for the past 50 years and earned billions doing it.  They will just sell a different type of S**t for the next 50 years.  Sums up America.
  A couple of points to make. 

1.  At least they're sensitive to customer feedback.
2.  The Australian development team is completely separate from the American one (unlike Pizza Hut) and have been re-working the local product for years.  I would not be surprised if this American initiative is not informed by the Americans viewing the Australian Domino's story with envy.
3.  At least Domino's haven't boxed themselves into a "bigger" pizza that is uncompetitive at current buying margins and are therefore scrimping on topping quality and quantity.  Weevil Boys will die a death of 1000 cuts because of the pickle they've advertised themselves into.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=182327.msg249952#msg249952 date=1264483759]

How could you trust a company which admits that it has sold S**t for the past 50 years and earned billions doing it.  They will just sell a different type of S**t for the next 50 years.  Sums up America.
  A couple of points to make. 

1.  At least they're sensitive to customer feedback.
2.  The Australian development team is completely separate from the American one (unlike Pizza Hut) and have been re-working the local product for years.  I would not be surprised if this American initiative is not informed by the Americans viewing the Australian Domino's story with envy.
3.  At least Domino's haven't boxed themselves into a "bigger" pizza that is uncompetitive at current buying margins and are therefore scrimping on topping quality and quantity.  Weevil Boys will die a death of 1000 cuts because of the pickle they've advertised themselves into.
[/quote]
2 is an absoulte lie you fool

Pizza Hut employ  local based food technolgist who works out of their test kitchen in Frenches Forrest.

All products are formed and tested locally.

Once again you fool you prove you know **** all

they say a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing and you, you lion chaser proves that

Cambo link said:
Pizza Hut employ  local based food technolgist who works out of their test kitchen in Frenches Forrest.
  Then they need to sack them for coming up with all those nick nacky dippers and crap that are straight off the USA website.

Domino’s Pizza should really tighten up their public service and secure effective products to be sold to the customers. There are certain reasons why a business experience depression and fluctuated in such situation. They have the incentives to pursue better standing and make developments regarding the issue in their pizza.

My local pizzerias are about the same price, and a mile better.  I've never even ordered from these numpty chain stores. 

jeanlery enierga link said:
Domino’s Pizza should really tighten up their public service and secure effective products to be sold to the customers. There are certain reasons why a business experience depression and fluctuated in such situation. They have the incentives to pursue better standing and make developments regarding the issue in their pizza.

you tell 'em!

The Gronk link said:
My local pizzerias are about the same price, and a mile better.  I've never even ordered from these numpty chain stores. 

How do you judge they are better when you have never ordered from them ? ;)

Pizza capers...but nothing beats a home made "heart Stopper" with a bag of cheese on it

Bradza link said:
[quote author=jeanlery enierga link=topic=182327.msg287640#msg287640 date=1282874539]

you tell 'em!
[/quote]

I just wonder why he needed to dig this thread up to tell us.

Rusty link said:
[quote author=Bradza link=topic=182327.msg287655#msg287655 date=1282881027]
[quote author=jeanlery enierga link=topic=182327.msg287640#msg287640 date=1282874539]

you tell 'em!
[/quote]

I just wonder why he needed to dig this thread up to tell us.
[/quote] What exactly is he/she/it saying anyway? 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2