Pre-Game Dolphins V Manly [Round 10, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

30 24
Suncorp Stadium
09 May 2024 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was Friday agree but don’t forget it’s school day tomorrow.
Dont think that'll stop them Mark.That 31,000 number for the Phins is just membership numbers. You can add on another 20k or more on Phins supporters who aren't members. They could rival the Broncs support eventually.

Let's talk this time tomorrow night, see who's eating humble pie, and who's talking crap.

For the record, I stated actual facts in my post. Not sure how you quantify any of that to "stories"?

Again, The Dolphins ate the Eels alive through their middles in the second half of their game so badly, people were calling for Arthurs head.

We may have a time tomorrow, when Woods, Lodge, Burbo, Jake and Waddell are all on the field at the same time. Get those players on the back foot by fast play-the-balls, we'll either concede penalties or metres, then they'll spread it wide and we'll be horribly thin.

It's a simple strategy against Manly. I'm surprised you haven't seen that the past decade ? We ARE watching the same team, aren't we?
Their game against the Eels was in 35 degree heat and humidity, they won because the Eels pack wilted. That variable shouldn't be in play tonight.

Dont think that'll stop them Mark.That 31,000 number for the Phins is just membership numbers. You can add on another 20k or more on Phins supporters who aren't members. They could rival the Broncs support eventually.
Dolphins offering 2 for one tix mate. Don’t think pre sales would be too good. Also the crowd v knights on Sunday arvo at 2pm was 18k and that’s premium family game time. Reasonable amount of nights fans here as well as we usually go to the nights games here for my little one.

Their game against the Eels was in 35 degree heat and humidity, they won because the Eels pack wilted. That variable shouldn't be in play tonight.
You don't think over the past however long we've had a tendency to wilt mate?

He spoke about my agenda. All my agenda is, is wanting Manly to win damn it. It controls my whole mood / feelings / demeanor for the entire week haha.

There isn't one person on this site, who doesn't want victories.

You don't think over the past however long we've had a tendency to wilt mate?

He spoke about my agenda. All my agenda is, is wanting Manly to win damn it. It controls my whole mood / feelings / demeanor for the entire week haha.

There isn't one person on this site, who doesn't want victories.
I don't think we will wilt like the Eels did, because the forecast for kickoff is 18 degrees. Their pack may outmuscle ours, but they shouldn't because on paper ours is much better than theirs.

Dolphins offering 2 for one tix mate. Don’t think pre sales would be too good. Also the crowd v knights on Sunday arvo at 2pm was 18k and that’s premium family game time. Reasonable amount of nights fans here as well as we usually go to the nights games here for my little one.
If they are offering 2 for 1 tickets could be right Waz. Maybe saving there hard earned for magic rd instead.

I don't think we will wilt like the Eels did, because the forecast for kickoff is 18 degrees. Their pack may outmuscle ours, but they shouldn't because on paper ours is much better than theirs.
Is it? A fair few of theirs have played in a few and also won a few GF's haven't they ? And you're claiming Sipley, Burbo, Woods, Waddell are better ?

Is it? A fair few of theirs have played in a few and also won a few GF's haven't they ? And you're claiming Sipley, Burbo, Woods, Waddell are better ?
Their second row is definitely better than ours especially without Olakau'atu, our props are better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10