Dogs goorrrne!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Except that the Slimes are still alive and only Melbourne or the Broncos can stop them. Put in my most hated teams and they top the list.

My grandmother could have beaten the Dogs tonight, they were that bad. Kimmorley has obviously borrowed the Orford book on last tackle plays.

Canteen Worker link said:
Except that the Slimes are still alive and only Melbourne or the Broncos can stop them. Put in my most hated teams and they top the list.

My grandmother could have beaten the Dogs tonight, they were that bad. Kimmorley has obviously borrowed the Orford book on last tackle plays.

i have that same problem, eels, bongos and storm all hated

dogs are next level down but i have to admit their turn around from a few years ago (coffs etc) as well as from last years spoon is quite an achievement

Fulton link said:
how bad was idris the \"superstar\"?
Idris has some talent but was very bad last night and has been found out as a defender.

I can't believe that the Dogs didn't exploit Grothe's weakness in defence, especially using Morris. They put no pressure on Parra on last tackle options and most Parra breaks were from broken play on Tackle one and two in their own territory.

I can't see Parra beating either Storm or Broncos.

Can't stand any of the remaining teams.  However with Hayne's knees to the head, I'd say they're gone for the year as well.  Storm to win a second.  Pretty impressive getting to the GF four years in a row.  is that some sort of record in the modern era?

DSM5 link said:
Can't stand any of the remaining teams.  However with Hayne's knees to the head, I'd say they're gone for the year as well.  Storm to win a second.  Pretty impressive getting to the GF four years in a row.  is that some sort of record in the modern era?

If we all just pretend it hasn't happened maybe we can convince the rest of the world it hasn't (wont)

It is a nightmare. Gloating toothless Eels supporters from the muck that interbred the hillbillies (apols to Jethro :) ) or my two most disliked teams. The Squall are soft in the forwards and if the Bongos bring their Dragqueen performance there could be a boilover. The game last night was good and tough and tonight should also be fantastic. I think it doesn't matter who wins tonight - the GF should be a good game. The result will still be ugly.

DSM5 link said:

Not much in it IMO, didn't really see much intent, just unfortunate timing. Certainly not in the Slater category, which has gone unpunished to date. He'll get off, or at very worst get some carry over points with an early guilty plea.

Looks like the storm will make their 4th GF and win their 2nd, with the likes of Slater, Inglis smith and co I'd like to know how much they pay the rest of the squad.

I think Keating will be the judiciaries sacrificial lamb, thus allowing there golden haired boy Hayne a free pass to play next Sunday.

Ryno link said:
Looks like the storm will make their 4th GF and win their 2nd, with the likes of Slater, Inglis smith and co I'd like to know how much they pay the rest of the squad.
If they win it will be their 3rd

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=Ryno link=topic=181822.msg243351#msg243351 date=1253927343]
If they win it will be their 3rd
[/quote]
4th I think
2006 Brisbane/Melbourne
2007Melbourne/Manly
2008Manly/Melbourne
2009 Parramatta/ ?

I was backing the Dogs last night after Hayne's incident. If Hayne can't play then tonight wins the comp, which I hate

2 precedents set this season for that type of incident. Thurston kicking Williams in the head, no suspension, or Bryce Gibbs 5 or so weeks back, 3 weeks

1st judiciary wasn't the NRL one but it is the outcome I want

If he gets suspended for that it is a joke.  I know Gibbs was but not point getting something consistantly wrong. 

It looks terrible in slow mo, but viewed at full speed it is more in his favour.

Will be a nervous wait, if the NRL had any sense, they would get it over and done with ASAP rather than waiting until Wednesday

The GF as an event will lose plenty if Hayne isn't there. At the start of this year I thought he was over rated, now I am really looking forward to seeing he and Moi Moi in action next weekend at the ground.

Bloody Storm have thrashed Brisbane in the 20s, couldn't think of a worse night out than watching them win both grades !! At least the girl I am going with is a Tigers fan so she has a team to cheer for passionately on the day

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2