[Resurrected] No Dogs 10 year deal for Latrell (and contract dramas)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every team has a million plus player ..... and he would be the marque and get the allowance .... the only unusual thing here is he is not a half ....

The only other issue the length of the deal for a player that has yet to demonstrate a level of professionalism and commitment deserving of that level of faith ....

Last edited:
How the Bulldogs managed to sign DWZ and now be in the market for a 10 million dollar ten year player has got me beat! the salary CAP is farcical.

I’m guessing it is an agent ploy to up roosters offer. What ever it is it is good news for us and other teams. Paying overs means other good players available at realistic rates

You don't think that the better players being paid extreme amounts has a knock-on effect that lifts ALL players prices?
Of course that could be the case but more difficult with salary cap. If one or two players paid over then a player in the same team worth X amount may only be able to be offered 0.9X. He may move clubs for X amount. Not saying fact just guessing.

Latrell is a good player but over rated in my opinion. He looks good because he has a top forward pack, top halves and one of the best full backs in the game. It takes the pressure off him and gives him the space to move. He's the darling of the media because he plays for the Telegruff's favourite team, the Roosters

NRL 2019: Sydney Roosters won't break bank to keep Latrell Mitchell
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/roosters-won-t-break-bank-to-keep-mitchell-20190619-p51zc7.html

Hmmm the plot thickens...
Interesting quote from cordner "It's eyebrow-raising stuff when you hear about the massive deal supposedly on offer for him" Like cronk 1 mil a year and teddy the same, the nerve of that bum chin douche bag

That article says they’re after Tom and Jake too... I’m sure Des will explain to them what a bad move going to the Dogs can be...

Interesting comment that the Dogs now have salary cap space because of the departures of Woods, Mbye and Klemmer. Woods and Mbye left last year and Klemmer was replaced with a player on similar coin. The impression I got was that they never could afford Woods and Mbye’s money was more than soaked up by Foran.

If the Chooks couldn’t get the brothers to come to Bondi the Dogs have got no chance.

They can only do that if the players are off contract. Or if another club picks up their contracts.
It's easier just to pay out the coach's contract.

They apparently only have 2 players on contract after 2020 .... that's 28 players to either keep, flick or recruit .... they will be big movers in the market ...

And isn't the offer for Mitchell for 2021 .. ??

They apparently only have 2 players on contract after 2020 .... that's 28 players to either keep, flick or recruit .... they will be big movers in the market ...

And isn't the offer for Mitchell for 2021 .. ??
Maybe so, but all good players want to know who they're going to be playing with, and if the Dogs have a stack of players off contract and possibly going at the end of next year, then the elite players they are trying to entice won't know who will be there the following year, the Dogs are farked for a while either way, which is fabulous

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2