[Resurrected] No Dogs 10 year deal for Latrell (and contract dramas)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Give me a Brad Parker looking to prove people wrong over a bloke who’s been told he’s the next greg Inglis any day. Much better for team culture as well.

That’s like saying you’d rather have Brendan Elliott at FB over Tom

I read the Dogs have seen the light, and officially pulled negotiations with Trell off the table. Trell has fvcked himself by coming out publicly, telling all he is taking advice from Mundine. He will be lucky if the Titans throw him a bone.
(just as an aside. Mundine is ‘fighting’ the GCs John Wayne Parr on the 30th of this month at Titans stadium . I regularly see Parr jogging around the West Burleigh area (where his gym is) in his Thai kickboxing shorts. At 43 he looks as fit as fvck. God I hope he beats the fvck out of Mundine.)

What am I missing here ?

We have a guy being hung, drawn and quartered because he is testing his worth on the open market, much like Jai Arrow and David Fifita, but no media and public outrage over them. Ryan Matterson was woeful in how he handled his situation but he is all good too

What am I missing here ?

We have a guy being hung, drawn and quartered because he is testing his worth on the open market, much like Jai Arrow and David Fifita, but no media and public outrage over them. Ryan Matterson was woeful in how he handled his situation but he is all good too
And this is where the real scum journos come out to play, Hoopers story about him turning up in a flash car was not only bull**** but also unnecessary.

i doubt he’s worried about finding a club, or the coin he’ll make....certainly after SBW as well.

i live in Melbourne, and I don’t see the journos go after the man nearly as much as the Sydney ones do - it’s like they won’t relent until they know the player is suffering.

And this is where the real scum journos come out to play, Hoopers story about him turning up in a flash car was not only bull**** but also unnecessary.

i doubt he’s worried about finding a club, or the coin he’ll make....certainly after SBW as well.

i live in Melbourne, and I don’t see the journos go after the man nearly as much as the Sydney ones do - it’s like they won’t relent until they know the player is suffering.
What would be funny is Latrell turning up in Toronto on 3 million a year.

yup...the owner of the Merc speaks out.

Nice of the media to allude that the car was Latrell's.

“It’s my car, I’ve got a building company that employs 65 people ... I lent it to him because his Hilux broke down,’’ Rahman said. ‘‘People make so many assumptions about Latrell ... like the car. The facts are straightforward.

yup...the owner of the Merc speaks out.

Nice of the media to allude that the car was Latrell's.

“It’s my car, I’ve got a building company that employs 65 people ... I lent it to him because his Hilux broke down,’’ Rahman said. ‘‘People make so many assumptions about Latrell ... like the car. The facts are straightforward.
What was Latrell Thinking , assuming that some Jornos would not get the wrong impression .

I read the Dogs have seen the light, and officially pulled negotiations with Trell off the table. Trell has fvcked himself by coming out publicly, telling all he is taking advice from Mundine. He will be lucky if the Titans throw him a bone.
(just as an aside. Mundine is ‘fighting’ the GCs John Wayne Parr on the 30th of this month at Titans stadium . I regularly see Parr jogging around the West Burleigh area (where his gym is) in his Thai kickboxing shorts. At 43 he looks as fit as fvck. God I hope he beats the fvck out of Mundine.)
JWP v Mundine ??? I thought Mundine retired ? Anyway used to love watching JWP do his Muay Thai thing back in the day. Pity his boxing record isn't that great.

Latrell has the hide to say no to the Rorters how dare he! I do believe he should have taken 800K and stayed.

The odds of Latrell becoming a league GREAT are much higher than him crash and burning in a year or 3 IMHO.

Hopefully someone can mentor him through life and a successful RL career...he needs it.

Geez, I’m not sure about that. Even the biting back he’s been doing on social media for much of the season doesn’t indicate good things - if he doesn’t figure out how to stop stuff like that getting under his skin - and it clearly does - I would say the chances of him chucking it all in and heading home over the next few years are fairly high. Following in his dad’s footsteps is a realistic possibility.

The Wests Tigers have pulled their contract offer for exiled Sydney Roosters star Latrell Mitchell, opting to chase Melbourne flyer Josh Addo-Carr instead.
The new twist in the Origin centre's bid to find a new home became a little clearer on Thursday morning, when the club's CEO Justin Pascoe reached out to the star's management to inform them of the club's decision.

Despite the Tigers making first contact with the star two weeks ago, it's believed they have become frustrated by the lack of clarity on the situation.

I think Mitchell is beginning to get a better idea of his value .... x amount for talent minus y amount for the trouble .....

The Wests Tigers have pulled their contract offer for exiled Sydney Roosters star Latrell Mitchell, opting to chase Melbourne flyer Josh Addo-Carr instead.
The new twist in the Origin centre's bid to find a new home became a little clearer on Thursday morning, when the club's CEO Justin Pascoe reached out to the star's management to inform them of the club's decision.

Despite the Tigers making first contact with the star two weeks ago, it's believed they have become frustrated by the lack of clarity on the situation.

I think Mitchell is beginning to get a better idea of his value .... x amount for talent minus y amount for the trouble .....

Good, **** him AND it might teach some of these other wankers that shopping yourself around like a whore on 7th Avenue ISN’T a good look.

The Cows have pulled out and now the Tigers have followed suit

This brings the desperate Titans into the picture

Why do you dislike him so much ?

Pretentious “ I’m better than anyone and worth a million a year” little upstart.

Just won a Premiership ( or is it two ) , on about $800k and playing for a team that’s likely to win another one in 2020 but nah I want more!!

Compare that to our Turbo / Jurbo, yeah we can earn more elsewhere but our hearts are in Manly and that’s where we’ll stay!

That situation tells me a LOT about the good people we are lucky to have and the upstart who thinks he’s so much better!!

Last edited:
Pretentious “ I’m better than anyone and worth a million a year” little upstart.

Just won a Premiership ( or is it two ) , on about $800k and playing for a team that’s likely to win another one in 2020 but nah I want more!!

Compare that to our Turbo / Jurbo, yeah we can earn more elsewhere but our hearts are in Manly and that’s where we’ll stay!

That situation tells me a LOT about the good people we are lucky to have and the upstart who thinks he’s so much better!!

Or compare him to DCE who.......oh wait

I'm fine with him testing his value but I think he is being poorly advised by those around him

He’s running out of options.

I’m surprised the broncos haven’t thrown an offer to him. Considering their huge 3rd party deals they can attract.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4