Does Toovey read silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
I just heard DCE on fox say Toovey reads the players Hate mail from the fans.
He'd get pretty material on here after a loss.

Geez I hope so , he would have picked up plenty of tips from all the keyboard coaches this week .

If he does though..geoff I am waiting for my cheque..invite to the cpaches box or presodents lounge

@Darren did say he has been working on a 200 page document since Xmas.

Maybe this explains our lack of form, the players are being sat down every training session as Toovey reads another chapter from the book of old and slow

Classic KE and well taken Darren

dceagle said:
Geez I hope so , he would have picked up plenty of tips from all the keyboard coaches this week .

Nothing we can't do. We could solve the worlds problems by weeks end...if we weren't watching Manly.:)

There is not much better motivation for a professional sportsman than to "stick it up ya critics". Some players go through their whole career trying to prove people wrong. This is where the man management side of things comes into play, its a tactic a good coach will use but it won't work for every player and it won't work all the time. Knowing how to push your players buttons is arguably more important than knowing tactics. I would just suggest no player introduces themselves to a player with their forum names!

This certainly lends weight to the theory that Technical Coach is Tooves.

Get help Tooves. Constant self-loathing isn't a good thing, even if done anonymously on the internet.

Maybe Ryan is Tooves? Not so many YARTs since Tooves became coach - maybe because he now picks the actual team? The Tooves hatred is a great cover...

"My mail is", "word on the street", "what I'm hearing is" "the talk around the traps is" "reliable sources say" that when all else fails there is only one place to turn to and one contributor worth reading to get us out of a form slump.

(well on top of playing against a powder puff no better than Toyota Cup squad to remind the players what it feels like to actually make it to the try line.)

Just because we're armchair coaches/critics; it doesn't mean we don't know what we're talking about!

Well, except for me. It took me 6 months to realise this forum wasn't about the ww2 fighter squadron called the "silvertails."

It certainly explains the lack of aeroplane pics.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4