Does anyone respect Terry Kennedy?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool

Reserve Grader
This bloke is a complete fool. I used to listen to 2KY in the mornings but but the absolute rubbish he goes on with, I can't see how anyone could have any respect for him.

I've long been of the opinion he's a weak minded individual. He's too gutless to admit which team he supports even though he's alluded to growing up in Sydney's West and admiring both the Eels and Magpies. Then when he was in Brisbane he jumped on the Broncos bandwagon.

He's made no secret of his contempt for Manly and sinks the boot in at every opportunity. Far from being able to look at the events on Friday night objectively, he's used this morning's Sunday Roast program to crap on even further.

For someone who makes a living as a sports commentator, he'd have to be one of the worst going around. The sooner he gets the sacked and fades into obscurity the better.

In one word - NO.

Actually I always thought he was a Manly supporter but totally disgusted with his comments today and have no respect for him anymore.

After what he said today he showed his bias towards hating Manly. I never have liked him and never will.

TK is his knick name. You'd probably know him as that The Eagle.

So people know, he was one of the FIRST media spokes people calling for Brett Stewart's head, claiming he brought the game into disrepute to begin with those few years ago. He wanted him rubbed out of the game all together.

Additionally, he, and Paul Kent had a go at Manly fans who turned up to games at the time, supporting Brett Stewart. In fact, I believe he labelled Manly fans as "feral" for doing so, just like Kent. Funnily, the fans were right, TK and Kent were wrong.

Unfortunately, The Sunday Roast has given him a level of confidence and awareness that is completely unwarranted. He talks about the game as though he played it at an elite level, and understand how the players think.

Unfortunately, it shows his lack of empathy, product knowledge and arrogance. Listen to him, and read his articles at your own peril.

What an idiot saying Robbo and Foran should be rubbed out for running in, THEY WERE THERE TO STOP THE FIGHT!

Lussick may have had an ulterior motives for running in, but i'm not even sure he connected?

They need to go back and get the footage of him early in his career reading the sports news in Brisbane, where he went through a period of lowering his voice to make himself sound more like a man.

Hilarious.

Geyer was only one who made sense on that program today. Pity Gus wasn't there as he might have been able to put it into perspective.

Canteen Worker said:
Geyer was only one who made sense on that program today. Pity Gus wasn't there as he might have been able to put it into perspective.

You'll find football players / fans will be on our side. Media people and THe NRL etc) will be on a different wave-length.

If you watch The Roast carefully each week you will notice that Gus treats TK with derision quite a bit for his thoughts...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6