Do you reckon Snake made a difference?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Somebody said in the game day thread that he is the greatest Manly player they have ever seen. I agree with that completely. We were very lucky that we signed him once we were re-admitted.

I said it before the game, If Snake plays our chances of winning go up dramatically, he is our most important player and that is a huge statement when you have players like Killer, Foran and DCE in the side.

Pittwater Legend said:
Somebody said in the game day thread that he is the greatest Manly player they have ever seen. I agree with that completely. We were very lucky to snare him once we were re-admitted.

hold up and draw pass...what was that!

I have a thing for Manly fullbacks (I am a Graeme hence worshipped wombat as a youngen) and a ridgy fan as well. This guy is something else.

Whilst its hard to compare different eras of RL, Snake has now definitely eclipsed the great great Graham Eadie.

Its true and there's nothing you can do about it.

Brett Stewart is the Manly No 1. He has eclipsed Bozo Fulton.

The Stand should be renamed from the Jane Try stand to the Brett - -Snake - Stewart Grandstand. You know it makes sense.

Jerry1 said:
Is the pope a catholic

is he a Manly fan more importantly?

If he wasn't he would be now.

To other fans it would appear to be a miracle.....but for us a just another finals win!

Its been really hard to fault Pet lately, but Snake is the class that tops off this Manly side. Slater? Inglis? Boyd? Dugan? Give me Snake any day thank you.

The two best players I have ever seen in my 31 years of following this club are Snake.....and the Beaver. And I know that in time I'll add Foz and DCE to that list.

He's the polish to our sets. The space he gives Killer and Skivvy is invaluable. Plus his passing and timing are first class.

Killer03 said:
He's the polish to our sets. The space he gives Killer and Skivvy is invaluable. Plus his passing and timing are first class.

he also doesn't get the kudos of the slaters and inglis's because his timing is hard to measure in a stat. I guess "try assists" are the closest measure but that is such an underrated stat.

his try saves are also not too shabby either and I haven;t seen him lead with the feet into a tackle lately either ;)

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Whilst its hard to compare different eras of RL, Snake has now definitely eclipsed the great great Graham Eadie.

Its true and there's nothing you can do about it.

Brett Stewart is the Manly No 1. He has eclipsed Bozo Fulton.

The Stand should be renamed from the Jane Try stand to the Brett - -Snake - Stewart Grandstand. You know it makes sense.

Agree

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8