Do they even care

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dave5

Quick introduction.
I am a long time lurker and passionate Sea Eagles supporter (though it is getting harder).
I must say in the past everyone in this forum has helped me to get through the losses and bad patches.

But something has changed this year.
For the first time I don't think the players care if they lose.
But who can blame them when Barrett give them every excuse in press conferences.
If they turn up late for training they probably get a pat on the back and told at least they tried.

My brother and father goes for panthers and my wife bulldogs so I have to come here now to vent.
My son thank god goes for Manly but he is only 6 so the pain is not the same for him yet.

Anyway lets hope we can get up before wooden spoon becomes a possibility.

Quick introduction.
I am a long time lurker and passionate Sea Eagles supporter (though it is getting harder).
I must say in the past everyone in this forum has helped me to get through the losses and bad patches.

But who can blame them when Barrett give them every excuse in press conferences.
If they turn up late for training they probably get a pat on the back and told at least they tried.

My brother and father goes for panthers and my wife bulldogs so I have to come here now to vent.
My son thank god goes for Manly but he is only 6 so the pain is not the same for him yet.

The spoon is well beyond just a "possibility".
Look at our draw to come, and our losses thus far.

I would love a player to come on this forum and really say they give a ****. I’m sure they are all extremely proud to wear a manly jersey. Performance isNt correlative with being proud.

Quick introduction.

They will be back at the cafe, tomorrow laughing it up, like they don't have a worry in the world...

1. Tom Trbojevic - He was ok tonight, better then last week still think he's little bit injured.

2. Matthew Wright - He didn't lose the game for us or make an error but had limited opportunity only 31 mins of game time.

3. Dylan Walker - He played alright again without anything brilliant, looks like his coming back well from the injury.

4. Brian Kelly - Like much of the back 5 (except Tom) didn't get much ball and less opportunity, filled in well for wright on the wing.

5. Akuila Uate - He only made one error but not making as much metres anymore.

6. Lachlan Crocker - Best game of the year from him. He defended well and was limited for opportunity.

7. Daly Cherry-Evans (c) - Is just trying to do it all on his own. Should've kicked the field goal instead of faking it and doing instead of 20m out, he should've kicked it 30m out. And he must stop kicking it out on the fool.

8. Addin Fonua-Blake - Played well 142m, should be used off the bench as an impact player.

9. Apisai Koroisau - Tried his best at 5/8 but he isn't a half. He was thrown to the halves by his coach, but good effort.

10. Martin Taupau - Best performance of the year. Played big minutes, ran a lot of metres (247), 15 tackle breaks and 43 tackles.

11. Joel Thompson - Had to cover in the centres for matthew wright's concussion. Not a great fill in and few bad defensive reads.

12. Jack Gosiewski - A lot of poor defensive reads (8 missed tackles) but unlucky to get injured in the end.

13. Jake Trbojevic - Another great performance from jake in our faltering team.

14. Lewis Brown - He did ok at hooker, didn't make any errors improved performance from his previous game in first grade

15. Shaun Lane - One of his best games in his Manly Career. Played well nice falcon to go with it. Nice try a reward for the grunt work up the middle keep this young kid for the future.

16. Lloyd Perrett - Gone. He is very lazy and doesn't offer much in attack. Probably safe in the side due to injuries and the dramas off field ATM.

17. Taniela Paseka - Great find. I like the look of this guy. Brings great energy to the field and his best performance yet.

Trent Barrett - Instead of mentioning the negatives, I will just say one positive thing about baz today:

He chose Paseka to go on first instead of Perrett

2 wins from 8 matches and we're paying Nate Myles
$500,000 a year, out of our reduced cap, 2 years after he left.

I can't coach and I love Barret but I'm a Toovey fan.

I'd rip these blokes a new arse & kick out a few of the posers.

Only want young workers who listen and understand respect.

Also love DCE but signing him for $11 million over 10 years.

Bennet used to do stuff like sign Lockyer for 2 years at about $275k per year.

Bellamy or Alex Ferguson couldn't get some of this lot to hurt for their mates.

My heart says they care ..... unfortunately I work with a lot of the 20 to 30 year old age group and they have no loyality to their employer despite being paid great wages and ridiculous bonuses. Very similar to the league players they tend to only care about themselves. There is also no working through the ranks like what happened in the past where you learnt respect and appreciated your rise up the corporate ladder.Once again similar to NRL where in the past young players were rare not the norm like these days. Ahhhhh bring back the old days.......

I saw effort last night, passion from Jake, but a lack of quality and most importantly confidence is dogging our side. Some of the performances this year have very much indicated that there is rank carelessness in the team, this slump the team is in right now will either be turned around or a full-blown crisis will evolve, we have a couple of months of the most difficult games coming up and if we do not measure up we will be wooden spoon favourites!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2