Dms5 where were you Sunday afternoon????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Apparently it was ox's car that was vandalized?????? ;)

Seriously though that's bs forget what people my think of his form ox is really nice bloke and doesn't deserve that crap.

RE: Dms5 where you Sunday afternoon????

Im not sure what they mean by vandalised but i know of at least 3 friends of mine who have had their cars broken into at Bruce Stadium whilst at Raiders gamesSo i hope they arent assuming that it was a hate crime when it wasnt.

Mate, Sunday afternoon I was resting up in beautiful Newtown after the Townville game. And yes, it's poor form to attack the car. Why not tell the guy to his face that he's ****e.

Im glad im not gonna be there on monday night i'm sure the boys on the hill are gonna give it to Ox and personally to me it wouldnt feel right to do that to the man that was apart of 5/10/2008

Cambo said:
Im glad im not gonna be there on monday night i'm sure the boys on the hill are gonna give it to Ox and personally to me it wouldnt feel right to do that to the man that was apart of 5/10/2008

So you've forgiven him for walking out on us cold in an off-season, leaving us without a half back?

Matabele said:
Cambo said:

So you've forgiven him for walking out on us cold in an off-season, leaving us without a half back?
mata he left manly at the right time for us.
Orford stays and we don't keep DCE.

Also I believe at the end of 2009 he was well past his brilliant best.

Honestly I hope he pulls out on monday im gonna hate seeing him play against us

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7