Discount Tickets vs Raiders Rd 23

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For those intending on travelling to Canberra for our Round 23 match against the Raiders we have access to some cheaper group ticketing rates. They only apply to bookings of 10 or more tickets in a block. For those interested let me know by PM and I will give you the contact details.

Raiders Group Ticketing.JPG

After our win against the Rabbits on Friday night the Raiders are the next step on the road to the finals. We need a big crowd to support the boys in the nations capital, so hopefully some of you are keen to book as a group and get a bit of a discount. @vidmar let me know if the MWTS are making the trip.

Do the Raiders only pay you $17.50 to sit in the g.a. area? Jeez id want more than that to go to Canberra.

Contacted Beachwheels about hiring a bus to go down there. Bloody $3850
Central Bus Terminal has hourly departures for $50 return. Murrays and Greyhound

We took it last year.
Diagonally across from the depot in ACT there are Free Buses to the Stadium that also bring you back in about 10 mins

Bump. For all those thinking about going to the game a group booking of 10 or more gets a discount. For those interested PM me and I will give you details.

Also check out niftie.com.au for details on a supporters bus that is trying to get off the ground for the game.

Central Bus Terminal has hourly departures for $50 return. Murrays and Greyhound

We took it last year.
Diagonally across from the depot in ACT there are Free Buses to the Stadium that also bring you back in about 10 mins

I'm looking at Murrays which arrives at the Jolimont Centre. Do you know if you got the free bus from near there?

I'm looking at Murrays which arrives at the Jolimont Centre. Do you know if you got the free bus from near there?
http://www.action.act.gov.au/news/whatson/raiders
Yes they have a free shuttle.
As you come out to the main road, cross over towards the restaurant block and you should see the queue. Just ask a local, from memory there were Bus Supervisors there.
Coming back, the shuttle is really close and brings you back to the same spot in about 10 minutes

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4