Dirty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Win...

So the broncs had wallace and hodges out. We had foran and trex out. Fair loss each way.

45% possesion for Manly
Countless errors
Scored less tries
Conceeded most tries from kicks

Still won the game.

MASSIVE outcome for us at this time of year. If we're winning under these circumstances then wait until things click.

Slowly edging closer to B2B

That winning culture and hunger didnt leave with Des

RE: Dirty Win.

Chip and Chase said:
Look up the meaning of the word "spoiler"

automotive aerodynamicdevice whose intended design function is to 'spoil' unfavorable air movement across a body of a vehicle in motion, usually described as drag

I thought you were talking about Thaiday. Pushed Choc off the ball. Ran straight into Tafua without the ball and < inappropriate language which contravenes the Silvertails T&C deleted by Moderator > Gould says how funny it was that he ran all that way so he just had to hit somebody. Countless other holding down. That ball that was stripped off DCE was from the second man in a tackle. When he was dragged over the sideline, when do you call held. That bomb at the end when the fullback dropped the ball was not called. The refs let it be a dirty game.

i must say, if you have a radio on or are surfing the net while trying to avoid hearing the result of a game you deserve everything you get

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2