Digging up fossils

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why is it every year around origin that the papers look up a bloke whose been irrelevant for my entire lifetime to wag his tongue about the boring cliche of the cattle dog call?

Or this new trend, the toofless ones him Redfern are in and around the finals,let's dig up Piggins again and hear him bitch and moan about the new owners of the club he supposedly loves but won't attend a game of because of a childish feud,if I was Piggins I'd be at every game regardless of who owns the club, the club is alive That's the most important thing

Here's my question for Piggins and dopey Tommy, who do you think gives the slightest of f**** about what you think? You're an irrelevant relic hiding under the guise of passion for things you probably care little about, when they come to dig you up next year please don't rehash your tired,bull****,thanks

[Edit - Mind the language]

Agree, it's boring, and the same stories and articles get recycled every couple of years.

If you dislike the terrible journalism so much (& you are right to do so), why keep buying the paper? It's not even a passable source of actual news. The only way to stop these gimps is to just ignore them completely.

I must admit, i do have a good laugh when i constantly see articles about George Piggins dislike of Crowe and not attending Souths games. There was that one today about him not attending the grand final, if they make it, because ''he hates Russell Crowe so much''
Lol i actually broke out into laughter when i read that. Such a cranky old fart letting his pride get in the way of reality. He is so far gone he's now funny to me

Having ex players like Tommy speak keeps the game in touch with its traditions which should never be forgotten.

When Arko speaks every Manly supporter takes notice. No different if Piggins or Tommy speak

C.P.
You are probably not old enough to have watched George or Tommy play. Both are still more relevant than a bunch of the Gen Ys (or Gen Why Not Me) playing today. Certainly they are both a lot more interesting.

kingyfan said:
Having ex players like Tommy speak keeps the game in touch with its traditions which should never be forgotten.

When Arko speaks every Manly supporter takes notice. No different if Piggins or Tommy speak

The difference between Tommy and Arko is that Arko can actually speak.

cherry_poppins said:
Garts said:
Tommy is a legend. I love hearing him. Says exactly what he thinks, he cracks me up.

He thinks rich people drink Expresso coffee FFS
He is dumber than Josh Dugan

I've heard many a smarter person than Tommy use the term expresso.

As a coffee snob myself I don't like hearing it but I wouldn't hold it against anyone that says it.

Frank said:
cherry_poppins said:
Garts said:
Tommy is a legend. I love hearing him. Says exactly what he thinks, he cracks me up.

He thinks rich people drink Expresso coffee FFS
He is dumber than Josh Dugan

I've heard many a smarter person than Tommy use the term expresso.

As a coffee snob myself I don't like hearing it but I wouldn't hold it against anyone that says it.

I for one despise coffee and think it tastes like emu defecant

But even i know rich people dont drink Expresso coffee

Love tommy, love george even more. Tommy is just tommy, a champion footy bloke who doesnt take himself too seriously. Something a lot of people can learn from

And George took on rupert and kicked his arse. He saved souths with his own cash in the same way Max did, and is one of the few players that put back in to rugby league rather than the many who see it as an opportunity to take take take. But after he saved them a rival ticket hired private invesitgators to go through his rubbish and run a a smear campaign against him

Im sure george will probably look back and think he may have done some things better but hey

Souths crowe and holmes have made feeble attempts to get george back. They need to get the whole club, hundreds of fans to camp outside his house and chant georgie, georgie and chair him to the club. He is that good

without george none of them would be there

We ball get old cherry, careful what you wish for

jbb/james said:
Love tommy, love george even more. Tommy is just tommy, a champion footy bloke who doesnt take himself too seriously. Something a lot of people can learn from

And George took on rupert and kicked his arse. He saved souths with his own cash in the same way Max did, and is one of the few players that put back in to rugby league rather than the many who see it as an opportunity to take take take. But after he saved them a rival ticket hired private invesitgators to go through his rubbish and run a a smear campaign against him

Im sure george will probably look back and think he may have done some things better but hey

Souths crowe and holmes have made feeble attempts to get george back. They need to get the whole club, hundreds of fans to camp outside his house and chant georgie, georgie and chair him to the club. He is that good

without george none of them would be there

We ball get old cherry, careful what you wish for

Some will agree some will disagree

This new Piggins article tells souths players he doesn't care but he's supposedly the saviour of the club,if Crowe and HAC don't buy souths out they never survive and compete at this level

Personally i think our half owner is a bit of a spoilt brat however it won't stop me from attending and screaming my heart out for my team on the off chance that whatever i scream helps them win even a regular competition game,Piggins might have beaten News Limited but he wasn't beating teams on the field,having a competitive set of owners and bank balance is what is winning them games,he may have been trying and have had worked his ass off but the man was fighting a losing battle going to these 2 blokes constantly hat in hand,eventually the 2 get tired of it and want some control for their hard earned which is understandable to most,except Georgie

He may be a legend but digging him up every year to tell his story all over again is tiresome at best and at worst at least for his club detrimental,passion for the club shouldn't be about whose running the show but instead in the blood

Piggins should ask himself,What would Beaver Menzies do?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6