different rules for different teams?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
how was the high shot on buhrer nearing the end of the game not worth a penalty when 1st impact was across the nose while he was standing up? yet matai's hit on locke when he(matai) raised his arm no higher than his ribs? i know matai hit him high but locke fell prior to impact.
i also understand that by the rules they follow today matai should be penalised but i can't understand why nothing was done when ferris was hit.

how was the high shot on buhrer nearing the end of the game not worth a penalty when 1st impact was across the nose while he was standing up? yet matai's hit on locke when he(matai) raised his arm no higher than his ribs? i know matai hit him high but locke fell prior to impact.
i also understand that by the rules they follow today matai should be penalised but i can't understand why nothing was done when ferris was hit.

What about the punch to the back of the head on Chez as he scored the last try

What about the punch to the back of the head on Chez as he scored the last try

The incident that best showed the ref had no idea was when he prematurely called a penalty before checking whether Wolfie had scored.

Then he changed his mind and called for a video decision on the try.

Then he changed his mind again and said no video referral.

Dump the hopeless two ref system and get some accountability back into refereeing.

The incident that best showed the ref had no idea was when he prematurely called a penalty before checking whether Wolfie had scored.

Dump the hopeless two ref system and get some accountability back into refereeing.

Rex said:

He didn't change his mind on going upstairs, it was pointed out to him that he could not go to the video ref. once he had blown penalty the play after is moot

Rex said:

He didn't change his mind on going upstairs, it was pointed out to him that he could not go to the video ref. once he had blown penalty the play after is moot

Some of us suffered a further injustice listening to warren 'which way does the ref point for a penalty' smith shouting 'Penalty to the Warriors!' and then listening to him try and cover his massive gaff.

A joke all round 'Mr Adjudicator' and one befitting your biased over -hyped disservice to this great game.

Some of us suffered a further injustice listening to warren 'which way does the ref point for a penalty' smith shouting 'Penalty to the Warriors!' and then listening to him try and cover his massive gaff.

A joke all round 'Mr Adjudicator' and one befitting your biased over -hyped disservice to this great game.

during the time off whilst ferris was getting treated,there should have been a penalty given but you can hear the ref tell the warrior's player
'..you can't do that..'

wtf??

during the time off whilst ferris was getting treated,there should have been a penalty given but you can hear the ref tell the warrior's player
'..you can't do that..'

wtf??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4