Did Brett Stewart do a lot of good stuff I didn't see?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I felt he had a quiet one. Didn't see much involvment.

To be fair, the warriors didnt spend alot of time at our end, and we played mostly up the middle rather than spreading it wide where snake is more involved.

Bretts a late starter for form he'll come good,i'm liking his urgency to taking bombs.I also reckon he should attack the line more when we're attacking he seems happy to pass the ball instead.

our defence is infinitely better with snake at the back. As for his attack , I blame it on the fact the service from the halves isn't as crisp as he would like, walker and api are both guilty of taking extra steps with the ball rather then letting it sing. Cherry is a master at getting quick, quality ball to the outside backs.

Not a slight on either, they are both more run first, pass second type players.

So , to answer the thread question, yes.
Brett did ****loads that you didnt see.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Sad to say he looks absolutely shot to me, he looks to have the same mobility as Myles out there. Hopefully he can freshen up as the season goes on.

That was Brett's 3rd straight poor game, IMO. It was a very fair question from the OP.

He saved two amazing balls in goal - one in the first half would make the Soccer World Cup Highlights.:clap:

Snake helps the Team psychologically more than by his league skills.
Wish Jorge was a bit more alert, as a few times Snake got the ball and was desperately looking to pass to save his hammies - but no Jorge in sight.@:cool:

Last edited:
I thought Bullet was great. So was Tom. That kid is a gun.

To be frank, (sorry @Frank ) I'd actually re-up both those kids NOW for another 3 years. Leave them, and it will cost us an arm and a leg later - thought's guys?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2