Des's Pressie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
You gotta love our Coach.
He enters the Press Box, hair disheveled, crooked tie, top button undone and he does not want to be there.

He praises tonight's opposition and next week's opposition. That's 20% of his speech.
Unfortunately, the press writers ask some necessary questions, which he answers to the minimum. Don't give anything away, Des.
A question from the Mackay Post was deflected. Mate, that was six months ago!

Is that all? Thanks, folks.

He's gone. Off to sing the Club song.

Des was channeling Ace Ventura' hair style last night!
sddefault.jpg

End of the day I would prefer a poor presser and good coaching than the other way round.
Barret is brilliant at pressers, at coaching ????

Agree it's a poor look, but stiff, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer!

From a journalists' viewpoint DESpicable's media conferences are useless. He may as well not hold them because he gives nothing that is reportable.
I would like to ask him: What instructions are you giving to The Shoe because he has gone from being the NRL's most exciting attacking forward to purely a solid defender?

Agree it's a poor look, but stiff, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer!
Spot on. For me it was like he was taking a leaf out of Bennett's book at the presser.

However, having just got through to week 3 of finals, I still would've expected Des to be in a better mood.

Haha, people are upset because Des didn't play nice with the hack journos after the game. Every week they ask him the same questions about the first four rounds - talk about brain dead.

Then Robbo comes in and waffles on about how admirable there season was - ignoring the fact they had eight rep players in their side last night - ignoring the fact they had Joey Manu all season. Pumping up his own tyres. What a wanka that bloke is - biggest sook in the game.

Go Dessie - keep sticking it up 'em.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7