[Resurrected] Des sacked [From Bulldogs]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hasler definitely did the wrong thing by the whole Manly club when he departed . Regardless of any of the circumstances at the time ,he still had the option to leave on relatively good terms and with his credible contribution and status and reputation generally intact . The fact that he chose the destablizing and disruptive path or course was a very poor and undignified reflection on his overall attitude and motive at the time . Maybe also we are all underestimating Crusher Cleal "s important input during Des "s time at Manly with Crusher's deft recruitment activities to enhance the club"s success prospects . [ Jamie Lyon the obvious example ] It would be a very retrograde and harmful step if Des was ever encouraged to return to Manly and again let us not overlook who was behind the scene in inducing and coercing Des to defect to the Dogs and causing problems for Manly , surely that is , Manly "s football public number one enemy , bulldog's C E O at the time ,Greenberg

Hasler definitely did the wrong thing by the whole Manly club when he departed . Regardless of any of the circumstances at the time ,he still had the option to leave on relatively good terms and with his credible contribution and status and reputation generally intact . The fact that he chose the destablizing and disruptive path or course was a very poor and undignified reflection on his overall attitude and motive at the time . Maybe also we are all underestimating Crusher Cleal "s important input during Des "s time at Manly with Crusher's deft recruitment activities to enhance the club"s success prospects . [ Jamie Lyon the obvious example ] It would be a very retrograde and harmful step if Des was ever encouraged to return to Manly and again let us not overlook who was behind the scene in inducing and coercing Des to defect to the Dogs and causing problems for Manly , surely that is , Manly "s football public number one enemy , bulldog's C E O at the time ,Greenberg
Agreed, and we shouldn't forget that des had one foot out the door during 2011, and tooves did a lot of the coaching grunt work leading into that premiership win.

Des had sought the tigers job in the month before he started speaking to Greenberg.

Seams he now has video proof of the announcement by the CEO of his resigning,its gunna be very interesting watching this play out,no matter what he did or didn't do to us,a contract is still a contract.

Hahaha:

"Signing Fifita had already created a dilemma on how the Bulldogs were going to fit Fifita into a star-studded pack that already boasted James Graham, Frank Prtichard, Aiden Tolman, Sam Kasiano and Greg Eastwood."

Call them on 1800 10 10 10

That's 1800 won nothing won nothing won nothing

Des up to his old "backended" tricks:

"Fifita later made public the terms of the memorandum of understanding he had signed, which stated he would be paid $800,000 per season. When the official contract was received 17 days later, the figures were much lower, and only offered $375,000 for the first season."

Source:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Fifita

Going to be very hard for De$ to replicate his total control over a football club anywhere else.

If I was him I’d take on the NSW job, probably pays $300-$400k a year and let’s face it he wouldn’t be short of a quid would he?

I hope NSW sign him, the only thing I'm concerned about with that is that Lichaa seemed to have all of his brilliance coached out of him by Des this year. If he screws up the NSW squad like that then we'd be better off with Fittler.

I'm just thinking, and I don't know if it has been raised before but perhaps ha$lers extension in April was just a ploy from the board to lure Woods and Foran over to the dogs. I believe the roosters were chasing Woods early April. It may be no coincidence that woods and foran signings occur after Ha$ler extends?? The board may have always planned to shaft him? Who knows..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8