[Resurrected] Des sacked [From Bulldogs]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best of luck with the "it's only an MOU" strategy, no way Des and his manager are dumb enough to ever do that.

I don't remember Ray Dib ever saying Des has an MOU not a contract.

Lawyers will have a field day with this.

Des' lawyers won't have to look too far for evidence...

Hasler Extends Contract Until 2019

Mon 3rd April, 06:15PM

1491207125285.jpg

Message from the CEO
Coach Des Hasler will remain with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs for the next two years after signing a contract extension that will keep him at the club until the end of the 2019 season.

The Football Club Board today announced the decision after final negotiations on a contract extension were concluded with the coach putting pen to paper to keep him at Belmore.

Hasler, has had an excellent record with the Bulldogs, taking them to the Finals in each of his five years in charge, including two Grand Final appearances.

Chief Executive Raelene Castle is pleased that negotiations have concluded on a contract extension: "Des is a proven coach. His record over the years shows that and we are extremely pleased that negotiations have resulted in Des remaining at the club until the end of the 2019 season”

“This contract extension builds on the last five years of growth within our football program and Des is looking forward to the next two years.”

Hasler, was happy that a positive result had been reached: "I have been extremely happy here at the Bulldogs. The club has great history and tradition and an incredibly loyal fan base. I am pleased that I have been able to reach an agreement with the club to extend my contract until the end of 2019”

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2017/04/03/hasler_extends_contr.html

Des' lawyers won't have to look too far for evidence...

Hasler Extends Contract Until 2019

Mon 3rd April, 06:15PM

1491207125285.jpg

Message from the CEO
Coach Des Hasler will remain with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs for the next two years after signing a contract extension that will keep him at the club until the end of the 2019 season.

The Football Club Board today announced the decision after final negotiations on a contract extension were concluded with the coach putting pen to paper to keep him at Belmore.

Hasler, has had an excellent record with the Bulldogs, taking them to the Finals in each of his five years in charge, including two Grand Final appearances.

Chief Executive Raelene Castle is pleased that negotiations have concluded on a contract extension: "Des is a proven coach. His record over the years shows that and we are extremely pleased that negotiations have resulted in Des remaining at the club until the end of the 2019 season”

“This contract extension builds on the last five years of growth within our football program and Des is looking forward to the next two years.”

Hasler, was happy that a positive result had been reached: "I have been extremely happy here at the Bulldogs. The club has great history and tradition and an incredibly loyal fan base. I am pleased that I have been able to reach an agreement with the club to extend my contract until the end of 2019”

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2017/04/03/hasler_extends_contr.html
So much for all the "family club" BS too.

Support the coach when he's there then try to shaft him once he's gone.

I wonder what the first question would be from the new coach:

"Is this a contract or a heads of agreement ? I guess I'll need my lawyers to give this a solid review with a fine tooth comb."

Another Green-burg triumph.This is yet another terrible chapter in the Rugby League horror story starring old door knob head Green burg.
It was always a case of mixing oil and water Greenturd, our proud winning culture mixed with the dogs cheating and brought not bred history ,the innate grubbiness ie Terry Lamb ,Michael Ennis , Reynolds etc etc the list goes on ,was never going to result in success.
So now Green-burg your crowning glory apart from the disaster of the penniless NRL ,the pitiful officiating,the salary cap,unfair draw,3rd party rort's ,falling crowds,relentless manly vendetta,idiotic grounds policy, inept bunker is the total implosion of the seed of your rise and hopefully fall in rugby league ...the Bulldogs.
Fall on your sword Green-burg your a disaster and a disgrace.i wish Donald Trump was running the NRL so he could say GREEN-BURG !!!!!!
Your FIRED!!!!! Don't let the door hit your slimy a&$# on the way out

For fck sakes lock in TB now.
Gee our management are bad at this! Now TB will double in price with the filthy doggies sniffing around.Hey Penn get ya pen and ya fckn paper and sign this contract, if we lose TB its another genius move by these dckheads, arrogant businessman who think they are better than the rest and are untouchable, pull ya head out of ur arse and get it done!
Oh yeh fck Des btw, let him suffer in silence he had his shot and blew it, Bennett or bellyache would never do what Des did to their repective clubs. Karma my friend karma.
Except Bennett did worse at the Knights, but hey let's not let the truth get in the way of facts.

The events of September and October 2011, have been written about over and over. When there was speculation that he was talking to the filth dogs and the sleazy Greenturd was finalising his contract with them during the grand final week in 2011, I was mortified that this was happening. Premierships are rare and you do not get many chances to celebrate a win. I felt that our club was robbed of celebrations and continuity by his defection and I remember the anger I felt when he signed there and how he was caught giving letters of offer to his coaching staff from the Dogs and the club then sacking him for that. I thought that Des for all his great achievements as our coach and rebuilding our club from the ashes betrayed his legacy with us for a few coins extra. It also convinced me how unethical Greenturd is and that he was going to be a threat to our club.

The old saying, "you reap what you sow", comes to my mind right now. The glee coming from the Belmore mob shows how much they have slipped as a club and the hee heeing at our expense from their fans in 2011 when Des defected made me dislike that club even further.

I hope one day that Des will understand the damage of his defection caused at the time and to this day I would be reluctant to see him back at our club as a coach. I think he may well take the NSW job or if he is smart to have a break from the game.

You were great for our club Des and the reality is you broke our hearts when you did what you did!!!

The events of September and October 2011, have been written about over and over. When there was speculation that he was talking to the filth dogs and the sleazy Greenturd was finalising his contract with them during the grand final week in 2011, I was mortified that this was happening. Premierships are rare and you do not get many chances to celebrate a win. I felt that our club was robbed of celebrations and continuity by his defection and I remember the anger I felt when he signed there and how he was caught giving letters of offer to his coaching staff from the Dogs and the club then sacking him for that. I thought that Des for all his great achievements as our coach and rebuilding our club from the ashes betrayed his legacy with us for a few coins extra. It also convinced me how unethical Greenturd is and that he was going to be a threat to our club.

The old saying, "you reap what you sow", comes to my mind right now. The glee coming from the Belmore mob shows how much they have slipped as a club and the hee heeing at our expense from their fans in 2011 when Des defected made me dislike that club even further.

I hope one day that Des will understand the damage of his defection caused at the time and to this day I would be reluctant to see him back at our club as a coach. I think he may well take the NSW job or if he is smart to have a break from the game.

You were great for our club Des and the reality is you broke our hearts when you did what you did!!!

And it would break my heart if he was EVER allowed back in the door.

What he did was unforgivable, at the time, and for me always.

Im sure he'll find another job, just not at my club thanks!

Except Bennett did worse at the Knights, but hey let's not let the truth get in the way of facts.
Fair call but that was a money grab. Des was manly,a Manly player and legend supposedly. Bennett wouldn't do that 2 broncos what he did 2 the knights and i think most of us never expected Des to backdoor us like he did that's the difference, but hey whats loyalty & pride worth these days, i guess not much to some people.

Hope this link works
Just thinking about Hasler and this started on my play list

Great tune
Words appropriate

For any BCO fans they played last Friday at the bridge hotel and hAD pints for 8 bucks all night

How good is old fashion pub rock

Another Green-burg triumph.This is yet another terrible chapter in the Rugby League horror story starring old door knob head Green burg.
It was always a case of mixing oil and water Greenturd, our proud winning culture mixed with the dogs cheating and brought not bred history ,the innate grubbiness ie Terry Lamb ,Michael Ennis , Reynolds etc etc the list goes on ,was never going to result in success.
So now Green-burg your crowning glory apart from the disaster of the penniless NRL ,the pitiful officiating,the salary cap,unfair draw,3rd party rort's ,falling crowds,relentless manly vendetta,idiotic grounds policy, inept bunker is the total implosion of the seed of your rise and hopefully fall in rugby league ...the Bulldogs.
Fall on your sword Green-burg your a disaster and a disgrace.i wish Donald Trump was running the NRL so he could say GREEN-BURG !!!!!!
Your FIRED!!!!! Don't let the door hit your slimy a&$# on the way out
Mate, you had me until you brought Trump in to run the NRL. Spare me days! (Rex)

He could worm his way back as assistant coach now that there is an opening due to Peters departure. Maybe they'll throw footballs at his head at training, put glue on his keyboard and place photoshopped posters in his locker depicting a lebo in a bulldogs jersey bending him over.... That would be karma.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6