[Resurrected] Des sacked [From Bulldogs]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For fck sakes lock in TB now.
Gee our management are bad at this! Now TB will double in price with the filthy doggies sniffing around.Hey Penn get ya pen and ya fckn paper and sign this contract, if we lose TB its another genius move by these dckheads, arrogant businessman who think they are better than the rest and are untouchable, pull ya head out of ur arse and get it done!
Oh yeh fck Des btw, let him suffer in silence he had his shot and blew it, Bennett or bellyache would never do what Des did to their repective clubs. Karma my friend karma.

Des will sit back for a time and breathe the energising sea breezes of Collaroy. When he is lured back to coaching it will be on a mega-contract, certainly way beyond the means of the Penn-powered Sea Eagles.

Weidler reporting that the Dogs claim that the extension was just at the MOU stage. Therefore zero payout to Dez. Lawyers at 10 paces :cool:

Karma took 6 years to right the balance :wait:

Manly claimed that Dez had agreed to an extension in 2011, but Dez walked for :dollar:
Best of luck with the "it's only an MOU" strategy, no way Des and his manager are dumb enough to ever do that.

I don't remember Ray Dib ever saying Des has an MOU not a contract.

Lawyers will have a field day with this.

giphy.gif

.....sacked

Gives new meaning to sackwhack

Finally took a moment to look into what sporting organisation the 47ers logo belonged to and whether they might be interested in a coach. In all seriousness though, very interesting, I'll definitely have to dig a bit deeper. Not what I expected at all.
images (3).jpg

I could just see Des running a pitcrew!

Dear god I hope he doesnt end up back here
A) Because he is a #$@%
B) The game has passed him by and he is too stubborn to adapt

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8